Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV
How could he just say 'of course' like that? Did I really bother him that much? It's been a few days since they started going out. News already got out and a whole scandal started.

But it isn't a scandal because it's true. "Hey, V!" Jimin said excitedly popping up behind me and my train of thought. We were in the dorm, I was just sitting at the table, it was pretty quite so I jumped when he did that.

"Hey, did you know you're losing your alien figure to the fans. Good going, TaeTae." He said to me. I nodded, "Stuff's just been happening, lately." I said, kind of dazed off. "Is it cuz of Hoseok?" He all of a sudden asked. How'd he know? "What do you mean...?"

Jimin's POV
I've liked Taehyung since we debuted. I always kept it hidden though. And it's obvious he doesn't think of me like that. "What do you mean...?" He had asked me.

"Well, isn't it obvious? You didn't start acting like this until Hoseok lost his memories and started going out with that girl. Just forget about him, ok?" Wait, he wasn't supposed to know that I knew he liked Jhope. "I can't forget about him, that's impossible for me." Taehyung said.

"Hmm... How about, going out with someone else to forget him?" I said, kind of taking advantage of the situation. What can you say? I've got the opportunity, I'm gonna take it. "So, you knew I liked Hoseok?" He said, disappointed, "Who would I go out with? That's a bad idea, isn't it?" He added on. So I thought of something, "Well then, maybe something to make him jealous, maybe it'll trigger his memories." I know it'd hurt if he was just using me, but as long as he ended up happy, I was fine with it.

"Go out with me." I finally told him. He just stared at me in disbelief.

Hoseok's POV
Luckily, I got a date with Hyun Hye. I don't know what was going on in the dorm when I walked out and saw Jimin and Taehyung looking at each other. Taehyung seemed confused, whatever it was. How would I know someone's personality like that, though? I thought I lost my memories.

I met Hyun Hye at a little deli, everyone was staring at us. "Oppa, let's go to the movie's after this." She said after a little bit of sitting down and talking, I nodded. "Sure."

Taehyung's POV
"Go out with me." Jimin had said bluntly, with some redness on his face. I laughed, "That's funny. I don't want to torture you just to get someone jealous. I know you aren't into guys." He rolled his eyes when I said that.

"Do I have to say it more clearer? I like you. Go out with me and make Hoseok jealous." If he liked me, why would he want to go out with me to make someone jealous? "You sure?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded, "Maybe you'll fall in love with me." He smirked. I nodded, "I'll do it."

"Great, let's go to the movies!" Jimin said. "Wait, what if the fans find out?" I asked, kind of scared and he just shrugged, "Oh well. Let's go." Jimin held his hand out to me and it took all my strength to grab it and walk beside his side to the movies.

Hoseok's POV
Hyun Hye and I arrived at the movies and decided a movie to watch. She was latched to me the whole time. "Oppa, let's go before the movie begins." She dragged me in and we sat down next to each other.

Something caught the corner of my eye, though. Jimin and Taehyung. I looked over and they were holding hands. I knew V was gay. "Awe, isn't that sweet?" Hyun Hye said. Normally, I wouldn't have minded that at all, or at least the memories I had, I wouldn't. But when I saw that, I couldn't stand it. "Come on, let's pay attention to the screen." I said

"Hobie hyung?" I heard Taehyung's voice and I looked straight at him, he looked extremely surprised to see me, especially since I caught him going on a date with his boyfriend. Wait, why did I respond to that name? I've never heard it before. "Hey, TaeTae." And why did I say that like it was normal and instinct...?

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far!! Comment on this chapter and vote for this chapter, too! I'm trying to update daily, which means, I feel like there are only a couple or one chapter left of this. I'm not used to writing short stories like this so if you want me to have more than 5 or 6 chapters, please comment!! Thanks!)