Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV
"Hobie Hyung?" I asked, surprised to see him there. I didn't mean to call him that. I was told not to.

"Hey TaeTae." He called me my nickname that they'd call me... Jimin all of a sudden cleared his throat, "uh, let's go sit down." I let go of his hand, "How did you call me by that name?" I just had to ask.

"It was instinct. I guess something I called you when I had my memories. Anyway, you shouldn't be holding hands with a guy, it's weird." Hoseok huffed. What did he just say? I know he started having feelings for me first.

Hyun Hye hit Hoseok on the arm, "Be nice. V, where you going?" She asked as she saw me walk off. Jimin followed me, "I'm sorry, I didn't know they'd be there."

We were out of the movie theaters now,  I couldn't stand seeing him. "Wait, are you crying?" Jimin asked me. I nodded, "If you think about it, it's all my fault all this happened. Don't worry, I'm not breaking up with you, I just feel bad." I said.

"How's it your fault?" We started to walk out of the theater and head somewhere else. "It was me who invited him somewhere that day. He was probably on the way there when the accident happened." Jimin stayed quite and started rubbing my back, "Let's head back home and have some dinner together." He offered.

Hoseok's POV
I said that rude thing to Taehyung out of what seemed like jealousy, but that's impossible. I just think I really don't like V.

It's after the movie now and Hyun Hye and I are on the way to a park. When we arrived there Hyun Hye looked at me, "Are you gonna talk about me on any variety shows now?" She asked. "Why? That's gonna give you a lot of attention."

She just shrugged, "I'm fine with that." I nodded, "I guess if you want." She kissed my cheek, "Good. I've gotta go home, see ya." Then she walked away.

She isn't the same. My memories of middle school feel just like last week so I remember how she acted. She was a sweet, nice, most caring girl ever. She still is. But she wouldn't have ordered me to talk about her on shows.

Obviously I wasn't famous then, but I know she didn't care about being popular. Why was she acting like this now? I decided to go home and when I opened the door, and walked into the dining room, I saw something, let's just say, Taehyung got revenge.

Taehyung's POV
Jimin decided to cook dinner for me. "Here you go." He placed a plate in front of me and one in front of his seat. "What about us? I'm hungry." Jin stated when he saw the food. Jimin glared at him, "Go make your own food and eat somewhere else. This is off limits right now."

"Don't treat your hyung that way." Jin said while walking over and stealing a piece of food from his plate and then finally walking out of the dining room.

Jimin rolled his eyes, I felt blush on my face from when he said no else could come in, but that was just because I was embarrassed. "You can start eating." He said.

Dinner started and we were both silent. After a while, Jimin spoke up, "Forget about him."

"Don't worry, after what he said, I decided to forget about him." I told Jimin. "Then will you finally go back to your normal self. At least act like it for whenever your doing vlogs or something or concerts and such." I just shrugged when he said that."People change." I told him.

"Well, you changed because you're depressed. And I don't like seeing you depressed. So when you are in front of me, which will be all the time now, forget about all the bad things and smile." He walked over to me and looked straight into my eyes.

I nodded and smiled, "Yes, sir." He smiled, "Good." The next thing that happened, I wasn't ready for. He kissed me.

Hoseok's POV
I walked in on them kissing. But they didn't even notice me. Is this how Taehyung felt? Why am I getting jealous? He's a guy... I have a girlfriend... Apparently I don't even know who I am anymore.

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far!! So, the next one really might be the last. But that's a MIGHT cuz I actually have more ideas. Please vote and comment!! Thanks!!)