Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV
I woke up the next morning right beside Jimin, "J-Jimim?" He still wasn't awake. I tried to get up but I was afraid I would wake him.

"TaeTae..." I heard Jimin say in his sleep as he put his arm around me. Nope, I couldn't do this. It was really uncomfortable. I slowly got away from his grasp and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Taehyung." Jin said as he was eating breakfast with Jungkook. "Is Namjoon and Yoongi still asleep?" I asked as I saw them two but not their roommates.

"Namjoon is awake, he's just in his room, leaving us two alone since he found out we were dating unlike someone." Jungkook said to me. "Sorry, I'll leave after I get breakfast." I know he was kidding but I was going to anyway.

"Yoongi is still asleep. What about Jimin and Hose-" Jin stopped himself, remembering the news we got the day before. I looked down but ignored him. "Figured. So is Jimin."

Right then, Jimin walked in, "So is Jimin what?" I shook my head, "Nothing."

"Did you get a good nights rest?" Jimin smirked at me and I nodded and smiled. "What happened?" Jin asked us with food in his mouth. Jungkook looked at him, "shut your mouth."

"Someone was so tired that he used my shoulder as a pillow all night." Jimin said. "Wow. You really are over Hoseok." Jin said, still with food in his mouth. I flinched when he said that.

"Um, I got to head out some where." I headed out, I expected Jimin to follow but he didn't, probably because he had his own schedule.

While I was walking, I saw him. Not Jimin, but Hoseok. With Hyun Hye. At some type of apartment. I saw him look over at me but he acted like he didn't know me and he turned away and started holding hands with Hyun Hye. I wasn't going to let him get away from me.

"Hoseok!" I shouted and ran towards him.

Hoseok's POV
I was walking out of my apartment with Hyun Hye when I saw Taehyung. I didn't want to see him at the moment, so I ignored him.

Hyun Hye grabbed my hand and I smiled at her. We started walking, but that's when I heard my name, "Hoseok!" As I looked back, I saw Taehyung running towards me. "What do you want?" I said, annoyed.

"Why did you leave?" He asked me. "I told you I would." I told him the truth. Hyun Hye looked at both of us. "Let's go to a coffee shop and talk this out."
She said. " I don't want to talk to him." He looked down sadly, "Is that the truth? I don't really think it is." He said to me.

Hyun Hye dragged both of us to a coffee shop. "Now talk it out."

"I don't care is I used to like you, I don't care if I still get hints. I know for sure that I like Hyun Hye, and to get away you as an obstacle, I have to leave you." I said to him right away, even though I know those 'hints' weren't just hints anymore. I know I like him too. Hyun Hye already knows since I told her everything last night, except for the fact that I know I like Taehyung.

"I don't care about you liking me either. I only came here because I just miss being friends with you!" Taehyung shouted all of a sudden.

Taehyung's POV
That was all my anger built up. It's true that I still like him, but I don't want him to be uncomfortable, so if only being friends with him is what it takes, I'm fine with that.

"Can't you be quite? We're in public!" Hyun Hye slapped Hoseok's arm as he replied to me, "You just shouted too, you idiot. Guys, both of you, we don't want negative attention, if you are gonna be shouting, shout good things." She said to him.

"What is with you and attention?" I asked her, I've talked to her a couple times and I can tell she loves attention.

"Stop talking to my girlfriend like that!" Hoseok said angrily to me. "Haven't you noticed, there's something wrong with her?" I accidentally said out of anger.

"Guys, don't fight over me." Hyun Hye said while smiling.

"Don't you remember those times we've had together, we've had so much. I don't know what you did with Hyun Hye, but we had so many great times together. That kiss you gave me wasn't our first kiss.Our first kiss was in front of a camera. And now you are just forgetting all those moments. Hobie Hyung, Please remember!" I shouted the last thing at him.

"It isn't my fault! Isn't it yours! You're the one who invited me to the gardens that day!"  He shouted at me. Woah, stop right there. How'd he know. "Oppa, how do you know?" Hyun Hye started to look really worried.

Hoseok's POV
Hobie Hyung... Hobie Hyung... It kept repeating in my head but just in Taehyung's voice. Somehow I remembered he invited me to the gardens. Hyun Hye started questioning me on how I knew. "I-I don't know..." I was honest. I put a hand to my head trying to relax.

"Hobie Hyung?" Taehyung called me. I looked at him. That was it, "TaeTae..." My eyes started watering as all my memories of Taehyung and just Taehyung started rushing through my brain.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AFTER 3 COMMENTS AND 3 VOTES

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far!! Uh, actually the next one for sure won't be the last chapter, and if it is, I'll add an epilogue and even so, I'll probably create a sequel that won't have to do with this plot but something with Vhope. I know the title doesn't make sense to the story, but I made the title cuz it was one of their songs and I'm terribly bad with titles. Anyway please comment and vote.)