Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV
Jimin finally let go of me. "I'm sorry..." He said with blush on his face. "It's fine..." I kept looking at Hoseok and the so called past girlfriend of his. She seemed to still like him and it got on my nerves.

I decided not to suffer anymore and interrupt them. "Where are you going? Stay over here, you don't want them to catch us." I heard Jimin say as I walked towards them. Finally, I was behind him and hyun Hye, apparently is her name, saw me. I covered hoseok's eyes from behind, "who is it?" I said like a teenager girl would do to their boyfriend or crush.

Hoseok's mood changed instantly and he took my hands off of him, "Can you leave me alone just for ten minutes?" He asked, sounding annoyed. I wasn't going to leave those two alone. But before I spoke up, Hyun Hye did. "Hey, you're V! I've always wanted to meet Hoseok's friends and now I get to."

I wasn't in the mood of being nice but I gave a smile and nodded, "Uh. Yeah, it's nice to meet you." She smiled back at me, "Please be a good friend to Hoseok."I stared at her for a second and nodded, "Of course, I've kinda gotta be." I said.

"I'm gonna go, I'll text you later, Hyun Hye." Hoseok said and walked off. Jimin then walked up, "what was that about?" Without answering that question Hyun Hye rolled her eyes, "I love your band and all, but Hoseok is special to me since we were close in middle school. You guys do know he lost his recent memories, right?" The girl we just met started lecturing us. We both looked down and nodded, "Yeah." And with that she turned around about to walk off but said something before she did, "Also, I have a feeling you'll see me more around."

Once she walked off, Jimin shook his head, "There's something evil about her." He had said and I agreed. There really was. And maybe, somewhere deep in Hoseok's memories that he lost, he knows by experience.

Hoseok's POV
Taehyung did another thing to make my heart beat faster. I didn't expect that especially in front of my first love, Hyun Hye. Like I said I would, I texted Hyun Hye telling her to meet me at the dorm and I told her the address. Luckily, Taehyung wasn't here and neither was Jimin. I cleaned up our room so it wouldn't be messy.

About half an hour later she arrived. The other band members looked confused so I just took her to our room. Not for anything bad. Just so other members wouldn't give us looks. "Wow, your bold." She told me when I shut the door. I shook my head right away, "It isn't like that at all. It's just the other's-" before I got to finish, she placed a finger on my lips, "shh, I understand."

I blushed a little when she did that and she chuckled, "How cute. Anyway, I have business to talk with you." She said. "What business?"

"You like me now, right? Well I still like you. And even if you are in the band. I don't mind going out with you and getting attention from your fans." I stared at her in disbelief. "R-really?" This felt like the best day of my life... That I remember. She nodded. I smiled, nodding to her idea.

Before I knew it, she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Right then, I heard the door open.

Taehyung's POV
Jimin and I went back to our dorm after getting some dinner. Jungkook warned us that a girl was here with Hoseok. Of course, I hurried up to my room and opened the door quickly, that's when I saw it.

Hyun Hye and Hoseok kissing. Quickly, they parted when they noticed me. "So... You guys are together now?" I asked, feeling really awkward and sad. Hoseok looked at me and nodded, "Of course."

(A/N: Thanks for reading so far. Please vote and comment on this chapter. Also subscribe to me and I'll subscribe back. Thanks!! I wonder what will happen next. Really, I do. I'm having a lot of writer's block cuz I'm bad with keeping with personalities.)