Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV
I couldn't believe the person I loved and loved me back lost all his recent memories of when he was in BigHit Entertainment. At least that's what the doctor had explained to us and Hoseok.

Luckily he wasn't in such a bad condition that he had to stay in the hospital so after he was let out, we had to go to the airport and head back home. "Uh, I guess I'll just go home now." Hoseok said, still looking wary of us when we got back to Korea.

"You're part of this band, you sure you wanna leave it?" Namjoon had asked Hoseok. I was staying quite the whole time. A crowd was even starting so we had to hurry up to the car. Once we arrived, Hoseok asked a question to us, "What do I even do in this band?"

"You rap and dance mostly." Yoongi spoke up. Hoseok put on a smile and looked like his regular self, "hm... Well, it's something I've always wanted to do. Let's keep it from the fans, and I'll stay."

I couldn't help but smile and put an arm around him, "I'm glad your back." His smile faded and he looked at me weirdly and moved my arm away, "I'm not comfortable with that." My smile disappeared and I looked away.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin looking at me, he looked sad. He placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, the doctor said it shouldn't be permanent" I just kept looking down.

Hoseok's POV
When the guy named Taehyung wrapped his arm around me, for some reason my heart was beating faster. I didn't like that feeling. Especially with a guy. But when the guy named Jimin was getting close to him, I felt sad.

After all that, we headed to the so called dorms. They showed me my room. "You share a room with Taehyung and I." Jimin said when we walked in. "Why is he being so quite?" I asked Jimin. "I don't know. He's usually not like this." He had replied to me.

"I'm gonna head out and clear my mind a bit." I said to Jimin. "Ok, but not too much, you know since you already lost some of your memories." That wasn't needed of him to say so I just walked out.

As I was walking, I saw someone I knew. She seemed older, though. "Lee Hyun Hye!" I shouted out. Someone who I knew from middle school. My first crush.

She looked up, "Oppa? Hey, it's been a while. I've seen you in TV and stuff. It's pretty amazing. I'm a fan." I stared at her for a second and almost told her that it feels like I just saw her yesterday, but then I remembered the doctor explaining my memory lost.

"Uh, right. Whose your favourite?" I asked her trying to act normal. I don't know if I was. "You, of course. I know we broke up. But it's still you." I paused. What did she say? "What do you mean, 'broke up'"

"Remember, we started going out in middle school but we had to break up due to some circumstances." She had told me. "Was it because of the band?" I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy and I should have know . "Uh, yeah. That was it. Wait, do you have amnesia?" I nodded my head, "Don't tell anyone."

"I won't. In one condition, that we become best friends." I nodded with a huge smile, "of course."

Taehyung's POV
Why did I have to follow Hoseok when he left the dorm? Why didn't I let Jimin just go by himself? I wanted to make sure he was alright so Jimin offered to go follow him so I decided to go with him.

I shouldn't have. I just found out about his past girlfriend. Jimin looked at me, "You ok?" He asked. I shook my head with warm tears on my cheek. He hugged me tightly, "Please don't cry in front of me." I heard him whisper probably not wanting me to hear him.

I didn't hug him back mainly because I was too focused on Hoseok right then.

(A/N: Thanks for reading this so far! Please vote for this!! And please comment!! Also spread the word to vhope fans. Thanks!)