"Christine, stop that," I heard Lana hiss. "That dress is just cruel. Try this one on."

Lana handed over a silver backless dress with a sweetheart top. I tried it on and looked at my reflection and couldn't help but smile. "Lana, have I told you you're amazing today?"

I came out and showed everyone. "That's the one!" Christine beamed.

I did a twirl and heard a gasp. Lana's hand was over her mouth and she was staring at me in shock. "What is on your shoulder?"

I started laughing. "Oh, right, you didn't know yet."

"So these two did?"

"Yes,"

"As her advisor, it's my job to know," Xavier offered with a shrug.

"Do I have to put it back?"

"Don't be silly, we'll just have to get that covered up before you go out."

"I don't want a cover up!"

"You are going to have to get that airbrushed, it's that simple." Lana replied firmly.

"Oh, airbrushing, that's okay then. I thought you meant permanently." I smiled.

"Juliet, you are something else," Lana sighed. "Well, if that's the one, Christine and I have some other errands to run." We said our goodbyes and Xavier took me to lunch.

"That dress is really quite stunning on you," Xavier comment as he munched on a sandwich.

I nodded as I finished chewing. "I like it a lot. I've never worn anything like that, unless you count prom, which I don't think that counts." Xavier laughed. "So, what does one do at a charity ball?"

"Dance and mingle mostly. All the big wigs have already thrown a great deal of money around."

"What kind of dancing?"

"Waltzing mostly."

"Uhm . . ."

"You don't know how to waltz, do you?" Xavier gave me a sly smile.

I shook my head.

Xavier let out a defeated laugh. "Why should I expect anything else? If it were any other way, I just might get bored. Can't have that now can we?"

"Can you waltz?"

Xavier sighed. "Not very well, and I'm not a teacher. Let me make a phone call." Xavier made a call to Lana who I heard tell him to figure it out himself. "Well, maybe someone at the house knows how to,"

"Xavier, call my father."

Xavier dialed and handed me the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, James, it's Juliet,"

"Juliet, what's the matter? Is everything okay?"

"Pretty much, except I've never learned to waltz, I was wondering if anyone on the grounds knew how to."

James let out a relieved laugh. "Is that all?"

"Yeah,"

"Yes, there are many people on the grounds who can teach you, myself, and Angelica included."

"Okay, I'll see you tonight then,"

"Okay, goodbye Juliet,"

"Adios." I hung up and handed Xavier back his phone. "Problem solved." I beamed. "So, what are you going to wear?"

"I've already sent for my tux to be pressed."

"Are you going to wear tails?"

"No,"