"Today will be a challenge with you and Christine in the same place so Lana and I have already made a plan. If we run into paparazzi we'll split up and hopefully they'll leave one of us alone. Honestly, they'll probably follow you, so in that event we've already prearranged a few meeting places where we can meet back up again."

"I didn't even think about that."

"This is why I am the advisor and you listen."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"

"Are you ready?"

"Sure, let me go brush my teeth and I'll be good to go."

I went back to my room and found Gwen waiting for me.

"Hello gorgeous," she smiled.

"Hey yourself! How are you?"

"I'm amazing and I have a message for you."

"What's that?"

"Harper wants to see you again. Soon."

"Does he now?" I felt a smile curling on my lips. Something about that boy just made me smile. I couldn't help it. I felt like an idiot and I kind of liked it. I hadn't felt like this since . . . not long after my relationship started with Chase. It had been a while and I wasn't sure if I should like it or not.

"Do you have a message for him?" Gwen asked raising an eyebrow.

"Tell him he has pretty eyes,"

"Haven't you told him that a few times?"

"Yes,"

"You're going to mind fuck him aren't you?"

"I don't want to do that to him."

Gwen let out a sigh. "I love you, you're my girl, but I have to tell you this up front. If you mess around with Harper's heart I'm going to have to hurt you. That boy is my best friend and I won't let anyone hurt my friends, even if they're also my friends."

I nodded. "I can respect that. I really like Harper, but I don't know him."

Gwen nodded. "As long as you don't intend on jerking him around you can do as you please. I care about both of you, and I don't want to watch either of you get hurt, but I've helped Harper pick up the pieces once or twice."

"Do you like him?"

"No, we tried the dating thing, but it doesn't work for us. He's better as my brother."

"Tell him I want to see him again and as soon as I'm allowed out again I'll come see him."

"That's my girl. I'll take you out again soon." Gwen got up and sauntered out of my room. "Take care gorgeous! I'll see you soon."

I brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my hair and headed back down to the parlor. Not long after I was in a limo laughing with Christine much to the disapproval of Lana.

"I'm sorry, Lana, but it is kind of funny,"

"I'm glad you both find this so amusing." Lana grumbled.

"Oh Lana," Christine laughed.

"Stop having a go at Lana's expense," Xavier warned.

"Oh, all right, I'm sorry, Lana."

"Let's just get this over with."

We pulled up to a dress shop and Christine shoved me into a dressing room and started tossing dresses over. For some reason Christine had some obsession with pink. Don't get me wrong, pink is fine, but I don't want to look like a piece of cotton candy.