she smiled, "hey rascals." she said to the twins.

"are you okay mommy?" they asked.

emily laughed, "yes guys i am fine. don't worry. come on up." she patted the bed and they got on it.

we all talked about regular stuff because we didn't want the kids to hear much about the surgery and all that.

"okay. time to go home. unless you want to stay here?" i offered up.

"no please. i hate hospitals. it smells like...several people died on this bed. let's go." she said and giggled.

i smiled and pulled the wheelchair over and the kids looked mortified.

"guys it's okay. her back is fine. it's just for the pain." i assured them.

they nodded and i got emily into the wheelchair.

"let's get out of here love." i said and kissed her lips gently.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"night you guys." emily and i said and kissed them.

they went up to their rooms and emily wheeled herself to the stairs.

"yeah. i got you there." i said and took the wheelchair to the room first, then came down to emily trying to go up the stairs.

i laughed, "emily fields. let me help you."

she groaned, "nooooo."

i laughed and put her arm around my shoulders, carrying her upstairs.

we got to our bed and i made emily take her pills.

when we got under the covers i sighed and looked at emily nervously, "how does it feel?" i asked.

she pursed her lips, "hmm? how does what feel?"

i sighed, "your...penis." i said quietly.

she chuckled and said, "okay. the pain is going away thanks to the pills."

"no em i meant...length wise."

she threw her head back and cracked up, "really ali? you're my wife. just look at it." she said.

i rolled my eyes, "you're an ass."

"yes but i'm your a....nevermind that sounds weird." she said and i pulled her sweats off and bit my lip when i saw the bulge in her girl boxers.

i pulled the covers off us and pulled her boxers down gently and was in shock.

warning...i guess penis explicit? idk XD

"wow..." i said.

it's...it's big. that's all i can say.

"wow small or wow big?" emily said.

"wow...big. how big is it?" i asked her.

"i think...8 inches?"

i smiled and looked at it again.

"would it hurt if..." i trailed off.

"i don't know. try it." she said.

i took a hold of emily's penis in my hand.

she groaned and i looked at her, "no. keep going." she said.

i nodded and moved my hand up her penis, earning moans from emily.

i closed my eyes at this feeling.

my wife has a penis but...i don't feel weird about it right now....if anything it feels right.

i pulled my hand away and smiled.

"i love you. get some sleep. you need it. you had a long day mermaid." i whispered and put her hair behind her ear.

"okay. i love you too ali D." she whispered and smiled, pulling her boxers back on.

i placed a gentle kiss on my wife's soft lips and smiled.

"night." i said and we closed our eyes.

i moved closer to emily and i forgot that she had just boxers and her penis was in between my legs as we intertwined our legs together.

i smiled in pleasure and emily wrapped her arms around me protectively.

i closed my eyes, falling asleep to the steady sound of emily's heartbeat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so the surgery happened! all done.

sorry to you guys who didn't want it to happen but you were outnumbered :(

lol review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13