#3 Disciple?

Okay, so this story has been neglected for a long time, I really am sorry for it. It has just come into my attention a few days ago, and I decided to continue it. Here it is. Please forgive me for any gramatical error. English is not my native language. I hope you all enjoy it. 

Chapter 3

Mr Ozora was pacing around when I went to his office. His black eyes bore into mine. "You're late. The bell rang 45 minutes ago," he said while he went to sit on his chair.

Now that everyone has told me that Mr. Ozora is a witch, his hatred to me finally makes sense. I sat down on one of the high-backed chairs in front of his desk. "You didn't tell me to be here on time."

I swear I saw one of his vein just twitched. "I didn't tell you to sit down."

"Should I stand?" I raised an eyebrow.

He seemed to weight the option, but finally: "I'm tempted. But I'd rather talk about your prophesy."

I raised an eyebrow. "My prophesy? What the f*ck are you talking about?"

"Language, Mr. Trueheart." His eyes narrowed slightly. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's the only prophecy The Ancient One has told us in thirty years."

"If you are interested in The Chosen One, then you should find my little brother." I started to stand and slung my backpack.

"Sit down Mr. Trueheart." Mr. Ozora started, but I ignore him anyway. If this detention would only consist of 'the chosen one' talks, I better equip myself with my iPod tomorrow. I started to walk out when he said, "I have enough reason to believe that you are The Chosen One instead of your brother."

I froze. This is not the first time I heard people doubt about Rob being the chosen one, but this is the first time that I ever hear it being said with this much conviction. I turn around to look at Mr. Ozora eyes. "The prophesy has been out for twelve years, and you're not the only one who said this kind of statement, but"

"I've met your brother," he cut me in mid of sentence. "I could see his power." He stands up slowly. "It's great, but tame, honed only by years of training." He started to circle his desk and walked in my direction. "You however, your power is wild, and so great that it's barely contained by your aura. Even untrained, your power already makes me tremble in awe. That, I believe is part of the prophecy."

I clenched my finger in anger. "You're insane." And you're telling me bullsh*t. My parents would know if I am the one. From the beginning, there is no doubt in ‘who’, just ‘how’.  That’s where all the training comes into view. About me having power? Maybe, but even if I know how, I don't plan to ever use it for whatever reason.

"You know what? They say that we, witches all are."  A smirk is forming in his lips. "But we both know that it's untrue."

I rolled my eyes.

"You are the Chosen One, and we are going to prove it," he said. Only when he started to mumble some quick words -spells, whatever- that I finally glance at his feet and realized my mistake. He was standing in a circle, and calling a witch insane while he was standing in a circle is not a very smart thing to do. A ball of light formed in one of his open palm. "Now is a good time."

I did the first thing I could think of. I dove in back of his desk for cover. "Stop it! We could always talk! You don’t need to prove anything! I believe you!" I have to get out of here.

"Defend yourself!" With that the ball of light crashed into the space where I was three seconds ago. There is a big hole in his desk, directly in line to a bigger hole on the floor. He is trying to kill me! Now that he shot his ball of light, it's my chance! I ran in general direction of the door.