Season 2

Sabrina point of view
I walked down stairs extremely excited because today is the day that we go back to set.

I walked down with my suitcase, I had a medium suitcase, a backpack full of my stuff and a carry on with my stuff that I needed on the plane.

We were going to be in New York for two months, we would be filming season two.

I'm visiting Selena in jail I wanted so see her so I could listen to her reasoning I guess.

I saw Rowan sitting on a chair with her phone in her hand.

"Hey Row, we're are the guys the taxi will be here any minute now." I said placing my suitcase and backpack on the ground next to her stuff.

"Oh there in the kitchen" she said standing up.
We walked to the kitchen.

And of course they were packing food in there carry on's, Jake is coming with us because he's filming a movie or something in New York too.

"Well wow, if that isn't enough food I don't know what is" I chuckled looking at there carry on's full of food.

"You can never have enough food." Jake smiled
I chuckled.
"Well the taxi will be here soon so hurry up" Rowan said quickly
We heard a beep and we knew it was the Taxi.

Are flight was leaving at 10am it was now 9am we had to leave because the airport was 1 hour away.
"HURRY UP!" I yelled to the guys as they ran upstairs to grab there suitcases.
Rowan and I took our stuff to the trunk of the taxi it was pretty big much more like a van.
5 minutes later the guys came running towards the taxi, they threw there stuff in and got in.
We paid the driver to drive faster.
After 45 minutes we got there we thanked him and paid.

We all grabbed our suitcases, we each had a suitcase,backpack,carryon.
I strapped my backpack on my back and my suitcase was behind me while my carry on in my arms.

We all ran inside they were grabbing the last persons ticket we ran up.
"HEY sorry we're late" I said handing her my ticket I waited for the rest to give the lady there ticket.

I walked in with Rowan,Corey,Peyton and Jake.
I decided to sit next to Rowan, across from us were Peyton,Corey and Jake, it was first class not because we wanted to be fancy but because the other seats were full.
The guys had a three seat row while Rowan and I had a two seater.

I places my stuff on the header and put my carry on on the ground next to my feet.
Take off was in five minutes.
Rowan and I had a laptop and some movies to watch the guys did the same we all decided that once we had watched all of them we would switch.

The guys and Rowan and I had bought a adapter so that we could connect more than one pair of headphones.

I was now in air which I honestly hate but what can I do.

It would be a 12 hour flight UGH I hate sitting still the good thing about this was that at least our seats went back.

After the 12 hours we were in NEW YORK!
Finally we got out and went into a taxi.

We got to the apartment it was small but I liked it, Rowan and I share a room, and the guys share another.
"Season 2." I yelled
End of chapter