But...Nate was there when Jack couldn't be here. Nate is the one who makes me feel most secure. Nate has cried when the baby was born, like he was his own daughter and that's what hit me.

"Should I uhm...step out?" He asked gazing at the baby boy in my arms. "You can decide while I tell everyone?"

"Actually." I smiled. "Do you wanna hold him while I write down the name?"

Nate's face lit up like New York city lights after that. He nodded eagerly and reached out for him, holding him carefully but so surely. A small little bundle in his big strong arms, it was so cute.

"Oh god you're so adorable." Nate laughed like a little girl. "With your little nose, oh those eyes...your mothers eyes."

I smiled. Then I turned to Dr Gilbert who held the clipboard out to me. I filled the details of Jack and I, still deciding on what name I would give him.

"Logan." I smiled. My favorite name. (from my fave fanboy @logan-5sos)

"Suits him." Nate agreed. "Little Logan boy, you're so cute."

I laughed and stared at the two of them, Logan wrapped his little fingers wrapped around Nates pinky finger - it must have been mega big for him.

"He's dozed off." Nate chuckled and cuddled Logan in his arms.

I've never seen Nate Maloley smile this much, i could tell He was already attached to Logan.

-Nate POV-

The second I saw little Logan enter this world, it was the best moment of my life. I remember holding Hannah's hand and hearing a small cry, it kept replaying in my mind.

And when I saw Logan's little face - I saw Hannah. They were so much alike it was shocking but beautiful. Hannah sobbed into my chest after and I felt a need to be the one who consoled her.

It only dawned on me now that Hannah and I shared this moment. This was our special - probably most special - moment and it really happened. It should have been Jack Gilinsky but it was me.

For some stupid reason, in that single moment, I felt like Logan was my son and not Jacks. I felt like I was the father here tonight. But I needed to be reminded that its Logan Gilinsky.

"I can't get over his adorable face." I said holding a sleeping Logan in my arms. He was the cutest ever, his small mouth open as he slept.

"I can't wait for Finn and Kim to meet their new brother." Hannah yawned.

"They're out in the wait - " I didn't finish because someone walked in, slamming the door loudly behind.

It was Jack Gilinsky.

"Jack." Hannah whispered. The hurt on her face was evident.

"Is that my - " he stepped closer to me.

"Don't touch him." Hannah said angrily and reached out to take Logan from me. I handed him over carefully, not wanting him to wake up.

"Oh and the wanna be rapper gets to hold my son?" Jack asked angrily. I almost slapped him.

"You weren't here Jack! That shows how much you care about your son." Han spat back.

"Hannah I'm sorry - " he started.

"That's not gonna cut it." I said standing up for Hannah, understanding that Jack had missed the biggest step in their lives.

"Shut the fück up Nate!" Jack yelled. "This isn't any of your damn business so get the fück out."