Chapter 74

Dedicated to:
@teenreadernck
@Be_Living_Like_Larry
@ali_rod3
@Mrsdallaas
@luciarub

Okay so I've decided to not post a new nate fanfic yet. I need a magcon break bcs I'm out of ideas and writers block is a biiitcch! I am so confused idk! But I've wanted to do like a joint fanfic for long : Magcon and O2L? Its gonna be about Kian or Connor...what do u guys think?
___________

-JACK POV-

"How you feeling baby?" I asked soothing Hannah's hair down. She looked tired but still so beautiful.

"Really sore." She said sitting up. I helped her by fluffing her pillow. "Thanks."

"You'll be able to come home in a day or two." I smiled stroking her cheek.

"Wish I could go home now, I just wanna see my kids." She said getting emotional. I wrapped my arms around her immediately.

"Hey hey, they'll be back soon. I'm so proud of you, you're so strong." I said rubbing her back.

"Because I had you." She sobbed into my sweat shirt. "I'm so glad I have you Jack. I'm so lucky."

That made my eyes a bit watery. "I'm still here okay? I love you so much."

"I love you babe." she sniffed.

When I pulled away, I felt Hannah's lips brush against mine and closed my eyes. It was like fireworks and explosions and lightening and thunder and everything loud in the world. I let myself get lost in the kiss, holding her against me. She kissed me so hard, like we hadn't made out in days, her fingers tangled in my long hair. The kiss deepened and I sighed against her lips.

"I missed you." She smiled against my lips.

"I missed you too bae." I chuckled and pecked her lips softly before pulling away.

After a few minutes, two nurses by the names of Bonnie and Rebekah (TVD AGAIN WHAT HAHA) brought Finn and Kim inside the labor room. Hannah's face lit up and my heart did a 360.

"Here you are, you can breast feed them now Mrs Gilinsky." Bonnie said to Hannah who took our babies immediately and kissed them both.

"Call me Hannah, okay so how am I gonna do this?" She giggled nervously and looked at me. Does she want me to leave, bitch I've done more than just seen those boobs.

"Jack can hold Finnegan while you feed Kimberly." Rebekah said signalling me to take Finn, which I did. He was so small I was afraid at first because I didn't wanna hurt him.

"Its okay baby, you're doing okay." Hannah said smiling at me. When the nurses left Han started feeding my daughter. I sat next to her and rocked Finn in my arms, he's so cute I couldn't help but chuckled.

"You're a dad." Hannah giggled, I looked up and found her gazing at me. Kimberly had fallen asleep in her arms.

"Its so insane! Damn...I love these two so much." I sighed. "I can't believe I'm a dad right now."

"I know! I feel like a mom though. Its difficult to explain but it feels so natural." Hannah looked down at Kim and rocked her in her arms.

-Hannah POV-

"You're a natural, you're the most amazing mom." Jack smiled at me. "Let's switch before Finn falls asleep without eating."

So we switched carefully so Kim doesn't wake up. Jack rocked her back and forth gazing at her lovingly while I fed our little boy.

"You're so cute." I whispered to Finn. He had Jack's Jewish kind of nose, but everything else was me. From his brown hair, to his grey eyes right down to his little toes.