Chapter 53

Dedicated to: @fartingminions0917 @erinwooddd @BreaannaBreaanna @hanooni27 @indiesongskian @indiesongsjc @babeafmatt @shawnzmatt @Hayesfanfic4life @Embl3r @jackfuqq

Bcs their comments always make my life!! Long one for you guys!
___________________________

-Hannah POV-

It all happened so fast in front of me.

Jack punched Cameron.

Cameron stumbled but managed to punch Jacks gut.

Jack retaliated by knocking Cameron into the dairy products stand.

The milk splattered everywhere.

Cameron almosted choked Jack.

Jack kicked Cameron to the floor. Punched his face.

There was blood.

Then Maggie and security guards came running.

-

"What happened back there?" I asked Jack as I stood in front of him. We were back home in the bathroom, I was cleaning up Jacks wounds from the punches Can threw and glass milk bottle pieces.

"Dunno." He shrugged. I was standing between Jacks legs.

"Thanks to you two my mugshots are gonna be featured on K-marts wall." I rolled my eyes and wiped dried blood away from his face.

"Excuse me for trying to stand up to Cameron for you!" Jack shot back. I felt his fists clenching the basin edge. Is he angry at me?

I just kept quiet. I knew this is a never ending argument between Jack and I and it would be wise to shut up.

"Baby.." He sighed in defeat as I continued aiding his wounds. My heart melts when he calls me that, especially in that tone.

"What Jack?" I asked. I averted my eyes, using his wounds as an attempted to keep myself busy. I didn't want an intervention.

"Hey look at me..." He said softly pulling both my hands to his chest. I had no choice but to gaze up into his dark eyes. "I'm sorry if I scared you like that."

I giggled. "You didn't scare me."

"I meant scared in a sense of...hurting Cam really badly. That's why i stopped. I know how much he means to you and stuff."

Something in Jacks voice made me frown, he said that statement in a way that was very misunderstood. Sure I care about Cam but not more than Jack.

"You know I don't have feelings for him." I said leaning against Jack. He may be the hottest guy on the earth but he got insecure sometimes too. And that's why I fell for him so hard, behind that hard exterior was mushy gushy kind of guy. That's the Jack I know and love.

"Sometimes...I just think of how you could have chosen him...its stupid I know." He said shaking his head, still grasping my hands against his chest. I could feel his heart beating.

"Well stop." I said softly. "We're married Jack there shouldn't be insecurities and you can't beat Cam up whenever we see him."

"What are you saying?" He asked pulling me closer between his legs. There was some thing that i was feeling, that should not be felt...

"I'm saying you should make up with Cam, he is one of your best friends!" I said. "Besides I don't want things to stay this way, I want Cam here when we have gatherings."