Chapter 82

Little Mix - Towers <3

_____________
-Hannah POV-

Its been a few days after Johnsons and Ari's wedding announcement and things have deteriorated since.

"I'll take them to school." Jack said shortly that morning.

I had just finished bath and clothe Kim and Finn. I was just getting started on their lunch for today while they were eating at the table.

"Thanks." I nodded.

That was all siad. No kisses. No hugs. No smiles. No happiness. Nothing.

"Bye mommy." Kim and Finn said as I gave them a quick kiss and hug. Jack didn't say anything at all but just walked out with their bags in his hand.

I sighed as they drove off and decided to take a shower and then would head out for a quick morning jog to clear my mind. I just wanted to be alone.

Just yesterday Jack and I had a huge fight over my eating habits.

~~~Start of flashback~~~

"You're eating less than our children Han! Is that even surprising to you?" Jack asked after we put Kim and Finn to bed.

"I'm not hungry." I shrugged and took my small bowl of unfinished pasta to the kitchen with Jack on my heels.

"I'm worried about you Hannah, you're gonna end up killing yourself if you keep on doing these things." Jack said.

"What?" I turned around. "What am I doing that's so terrible?"

He looked taken back at the raising in my voice. I never yell or even raise my voice with Jack. But now I was annoyed.

"Don't you see how pale you've gotten? You can barely walk because you're so weak from excessive exercising and you barely eat anymore!" Jack raised his voice too.

"I'm fine." I said icily. "Stop treating me like a child!"