Chapter 77

-Jack POV-

Then twins are exactly two months today and Maggie and Carter planned to visit us to see how Finn and Kim are doing.

"Oh my gawd I need a baby." Maggie said rocking Finn as Carter held Kim in his arms.

"Don't get any ideas." Carter laughed but had a smile on his face.

"You guys would have like the cutest baby ever." I laughed and took Kim from Carter so I could feed her a bottle. She giggle when I tickled her little nose.

"Yeah well that's far from now." Maggie looked away awkwardly. Something is up and Hannah sensed it too because she asked Maggie to help her with something upstairs.

"Trouble in paradise?" I asked Carter while rocking Kim back and forth. She's much more excitable than Finn, he just loves when Hannah makes him fall asleep.

"She's just..urg." Carter sighed and sat down.

"She's Maggie." I laughed. "So what's happening?"

"She wants to get married and have babies and now's not the right time." Carter sighed.

"So what? Now's the right time?" I said sitting down with him.

"No like I'm not ready...I do love her and she knows that. But I'm not ready and if we get married im gonna end up fucking it up." He ranted.

"Look bro...I know but you gotta tell her that and how you feel. Maggie probably feels really sad that all her friends are getting married and she isn't. Take it slow." I gave him advice.

"Wow marriage sure did change you." He laughed and played with Kim's little fingers.

"All I'm saying is...make her a promise at least you know. Give her a promise ring so she knows you want to." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah that's a great idea! Thanks bro."

"Anytime. Besides you and Maggie are like end-game. You're gonna last." I smiled.

"Alright you sappy muthafucker." He laughed and clapped my back.

-Hannah POV-

"What's up with you and Cartahh?" I asked Maggie as we sat in Finn and Kim's room.

She sighed and leaned her head against her arms. "Am I like ugly? Does Carter not want to be with me? Because he doesn't wanna get serious with anything!" She yelled a bit and slammed her fist on her lap.

"Maggie you're a ten! And we all know Carter loves you." I reassured her. "Aren't you guys like serious already?"

"I mean serious as in get married soon and have kids...I want a family like you and Jack because goals." She laughed and looked like she was thinking about her future.

"Maggie." I sighed. "Look, Carter probably thinks that's great...maybe he isn't ready yet you know? Like he's a man, and men are stupid."

She laughed. "I know I just...I just love him and don't want us to end."

"Marriage can't guarantee a forever Magz, if you force the idea Carter is probably gonna be annoyed. So let it happen when its supposed to happen." I told her while setting Finn down in his crib.

"You're right Han..I'm just being silly I guess." She shrugged. I walked over to give her a hug.

"You're gonna be amazing when it all happens Maggie so be patient." I told he.

She nodded. "You're a great friend."

-

After Maggie and Carter left, Jack and I sort of got into a fight. It was stupid actually but he annoyed me. I told him to do something and he didn't.

"Maybe if you listened you'd remember!" I yelled and threw one of our pillows at his face.

"Maybe if you stopped getting mad at stupid stuff i would remember!" He retorted

"That makes no sense." I yelled. "You just so irresponsible Jack! You never help with anything anyways!"

"What? Hannah I always help you out!" He ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Bullshit! You only help when I need to feed them! Who wakes up at 2 am when they're crying! Who changes the diapers?" I yelled feeling tears spill down my cheeks.

"That's fucking stupid! This is fucking stupid Hannah!" He yelled, walked out & slammed the door loudly.

"Idiot." I muttered and wiped my eyes but still tears flowed. How dare he even say that I get mad at stupid stuff.

I went to check on Finn and Kim but Jack was already in the room so I didn't bother stepping inside. I didn't wanna see his stupid face right now. His back was oo me and he was sitting next to their cribs.

"You know I love you too." He whispered to the twins. "More than the entire world and beyond that too. You guys are so special to daddy." He tickled Finns little tummy.

He was having a moment. "And I love your mommy too. She can work on daddy's nerves like hell but I love her so much. She's amazing, you'll know what I mean when you're all older."

I felt like my heart melt a little.

"She's right...I don't always help, I don't always change your diapers but that doesn't mean I don't love you. She doesn't know that this is so new to me too...its scary being a dad." He sighed and smoothed down Kim's hair.

He was totally venting right now and saying super sweet things that I didn't know he even thought of. I felt shit...

"And you know what? She deserves the world for being the best mom. I'm so glad she's mine, I love when she gives me shit because that means she cares. I'd probably be a lazy motherf - oops sorry Kim and Finn - but yeah...I just love her."

His voice broke at the end, I think he started crying and that made me sob a bit. Without Jack realizing, I walked in and slid my arms around him from behind. He gasped in shock but let me wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tightly.

"You mean everything to me Gilinsky. I love you forever." I said sobbing slightly.

"You're my life Han. I love you baby." He said and kissed my hand.

In that moment I knew that I love Jack more than anything. I know he cares. I know he tries and sometimes I don't realize all his sacrifices. We're a team and we have to get through these years with our children.

"Team Gilinsky?" He held out his hand. I took it in mine.

"Team Gilinsky."
________________
Starting a new fanfic because I had an amazing brainfart whilst watching PLL. So all I need to know is who do you guys prefer this one to be on?
-Jack G
-Jack J
-Nash
-Wesley or Keaton Stromberg
-Or own suggestions

The reason I couldn't add Nate is bcs his character doesn't fit the fanfic AND as you all know I'm saving him!

-Simone ♥