xiii.

two weeks later

Im lost.

Or maybe just drunk.

I cannot find my way back.

God, what did he do to me?

How could he do such thing?

He's a human and im a human. I should be able to handle him. He's just a british boy with curly hair and green eyes. He's not everything.

But can i tell you something?

That green eyes are the most haunting green eyes you'll ever seen.

That curly hair is the most beautiful curly hair you can ever find in a boy.

The way it fell down his neck and touches his shoulder. His hair was almost longer than mine but i never wanted him to cut it off. I like it that way.

I can find myself missing him more and more every time. Sometimes i would even get drunk just to forget how those lips felt against mine. Can you see how much pain changed people? I was a good girl. Ive never been this drunk before. But since that day, theres not a day without alcohol. i could just die with alcohol. And there are times where i would get into a fight with some stranger at the bar. My face were covered up in heavy make up just because i had a bruise near my eyes and basically i cut my lips.

I miss him so much.

Oh my god.

Why is this happening?

I love him.

I shoulnt have left him.

Im the one that he loves. Not that cassidy girl.

I love harry styles.

And i cant fucking stop.

Even though he has got a kid.

Fuck i shouldve just let him to support the kid because that way he could be mine and we could have a happy ending. I deserve one. Im a princess and he's the prince. And that shared apartments are our castle. And cassidy is the villain.

Im so sleepy. I should just sleep.

I love you harry.

All the love.

------

hello

im writing on my laptop so no emojis lmao

so note this : taylor is drunk when she wrote this so i acted like one as well.

ps. ive never been drunk before so i hope its kinda accurate.

and i have a biology test but im just too freaking lazy to study so i wrote a new part.

i love you.

aethel x

ps. I'd really appreciate it if you voted for the story i mean like if u liked them tho