♡ ♥ Innocence ♥ ♡

Just so you don't get confused I'll do a little flash back of when.... ciel and Sebastian lost their virginity
I'm sorry but there will be more fluff than buttsex xD and very awkward c:

* * *

Ciel smirked at his dork of boyfriend who was pinned down by him. Sebastian smiled "remember when we lost our innocence together..." ciel flushed red remembering exactly how it had happened. It was very... awkward. But at the end it was very passionate.

"Yes i remember that day..."

* * *

It was a smiple kiss at first.
That simple kiss turned into a steamy make out season. "Mmm" ciel moaned through the kiss. They depart and Sebastian opened ciels legs a more. Both ciel and Sebastian were already naked and hard but... "w-w-what do i do??" Sebastian question both blushing like mad mans. "I-I don't know..." both of them face palmed and departed away.

Ciels bare back was facing Sebastian. "A-are you s-still... hard?" Sebastian questioned ciel. Ciel let out a small laugh and nodded not having enough courage to face Sebastian. He was shy- both of them were actually.  "C-can we at least try..." Sebastian said kissing ciels neck and shoulders. "Do you- still... want to?" Ciel muttered turning around looking at Sebastian eyes. Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel lips. "Of course..." ciel lied back down and brought Sebastian for another kiss. They departed the kiss and Sebastian reached to get the lube. It took him a while to get prepared and when he did he looked at ciel and smiled. Ciel smiled and kissed Sebastian's temple. "I-i'm going to enter..." Sebastian whispered. "Okay..." ciel muttered.

Sebastian slowly nodded and placed his member in ciel's hole before putting the tip in he paused and looked at ciel. "A-are you s-sure??" Sebastian asked with concern looking at ciel with somewhat worried eyes. Ciel took a moment to answer and smiled slightly "yes..." Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel passionately. And slowly pushed the tip in.

They both let out a small hiss of pain. Stopping for a moment to relax. Ciel arms were wrapped around Sebastian body bringing him closer, Sebastian kissed ciel's neck giving it a new light bites. "D-do you want me to.... continue?" Sebastian moaned silently against ciels ear. Ciel stayed silent for a moment and nodded. "Mmm~" Sebastian moaned as he slowly thrust into ciel. "S-se-sebastian-" ciel moaned in pain. Sebastian stopped and looked at ciel throwing many questions at him such as "does it hurt?", "d-do you want me to stop?", "are you comfortable?", "d-do you wa-want me to give you a few moments??" Ciel let out a small whimper and nodded. Sebastian let out a small sigh and kissed ciels forhead. " i love you" "i- love you too dork..." Sebastian chuckled and kissed ciel's neck, ciel let out a giggle "y-your hair tickles" he spoke quietly. Sebastian smiled and kissed ciel neck again only to hear ciel's cute laughter. "You're laughter is very cute..." ciel smiled and kissed Sebastian's jaw line. "You could move now..." ciel spoke softly placing his palm on Sebastian's cheek. Sebastian smiled and kissed his hand and replacing it with his own. Locking their fingers together. "I'll go slow..." Sebastian whispered. Thrusting slowly kissing ciel passionately. That didn't last long once they got comfortable Sebastian found ciel's prostate. Ciel was a moaning mess along with Sebastian who was grunting.

Sebastian and ciel's hand never let go of on another.

"S-seb-bastian! I -i -" ciel was cut off by Sebastian's lips, Sebastian knew that ciel was close. "I know..." after a few more thrusts they both came. They stayed in the same position, planting hard. Sebastian slided out of ciel with a grunt and plopped down next to him. Wrapping his arms around ciel's naked body. "I love you..." Sebastian whispered and kissed ciel's head. Ciel hummed and mumbled back "i love you too..." Sebastian smiled and brought ciel closer to his body and both quickly fell asleep.

* * *

Ciel and Sebastian laughed at the memory "we didn't know what to do that's the best part" ciel spoke laughing a little bit, hugging Sebastian who was underneath them... trapped... "just thinking back to that... you were much nicer, sweeter, innocent than now..." ciel glared at Sebastian. "I'm still all of those!" Ciel got up and left to the kitchen. Sebastian let out a sigh and got up from the ground he went to the kitchen only to see ciel trying to open a jar of candy.

Ciel let out a sigh of exhaustion and let go of the jar, he noticed Sebastian and glared at him "what...", "need help" Sebastian smiled and helped ciel before ciel could open his mouth. Sebastian opened the jar of candy with out a problem and handed it to ciel "show off... and i didn't need your help... my hand were sweaty..." he said whipping his hands on Sebastian shirt.

"Thanks..." ciel muttered and starting digging through the candy. "I was just joking earlier... your still sweet, nice, and sometimes innocent " Sebastian said hugging ciel from the back. "I love you no matter what... i love it when your mad at everybody except to the people you love and care for, i love it when you smile, laugh, tell old people that death is near by... " Sebastian let out a sigh and smiled. "You're a purrfect kittennn~", "what was that?" Ciel glared a bit at Sebastian, "n-nothing..." Sebastian said kissing ciel's temple. "Hmmm... don't ever call me kitten-- i'm kidding..." ciel smiled and kissed the tip of Sebastian's nose.