♥Comments♥

A/N:just to let you know... for now on if i ever post a small/short chapter.... is not a chapter... did i make this confusing? Thank you for reading c:

It's been a few days since I've seen Sebastian.

Just like 2 days. We still text each other and have a phone conversation but... ever since the school found out about me and Sebastian getting back together i've been getting... bad comments.

"You and Sebastian are not meant for each other"

"Your a lowlife you don't deserve Sebastian "

"Sebastian must be blind to love you"

"The only reason Sebastian is dating you is because he would be albe to toy with you more and break you in the end."

"Sebastian is dating him again!?? Wow Sebastian could do so much better"

"Why are they back together ciel isn't even popular?"

The comments are almost the same... why do they even care. Its Sebastian and I relationship. I love him and he loves me... or does he... is Sebastian... toying with me? Are we meant for each other? Why are we dating again? ... i don't deser- no shut up ciel!! Sebastian does love me and he's not toying with me. I decided to go offline.

I threw myself on my bed and sigh. "Maybe they are right..." i whispered. I went back online and act like i didn't see any of those comments.

I began to tweet and received new comments. Nice comments and i knew these were the people that lived far away from me.

"CIEL CHAN IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU TWEETED HUGS AND KISSES. MEYRIN LOVES YOU TAKE CARE" Meyrin is always happy and caring. But i shouldn't be 100% sure... she lives in london. I never met her but she did told me that she and i lived in the same city. I continue to read my 'mentions' but a knock on the door interrupt me. I sighed and went to get it.

"Sebastian?"

"Hey! I was texting and calling are you alright" he said with concern. Why is he here? Not being rude or anything but i'm really wondering why. "Y-yea i'm fine. Sorry." I said. "Come in... i guess" i murmured. Sebastian frowned. "I-i just came to check on you..."he said. I sighed. "N-no i'm sorry ... i'm not feeling good." I kinda lied. And felt awful. "How do you feel?" He whispered and touched my forehead. I smiled. "Just a small stomach ache. Nothing much... but i feel better."Sebastian smiled and hugged me. "You got me worried" he kissed my forehead and i smiled. "How was work?" I whispered. Sebastian depart the hug and held my hand. "Boring... i nearly got a headache..."i laughed at him. He was babysitting his neighbors kids. I can't imagine Sebastian being so great at this job. Sebastian smiled. "Whyy are you smiling?" I whispered with a smile. "Because of you... you make me smile" i hugged him.

"Hey... tomorrow i want to take you to this duck park i know..."

I smirked "is this some kind of date" i said he chuckled and departed the hug. "No... i'm kidding.. yes some kind of date" he blushed soft pink. I laughed a bit and he glared at me. "Don't laugh at me~ i'm trying to be the best boyfriend ever" i blushed with a smile. "Okay i'm sorry."

He sighed. "I have to go my aunt wants me to help her clean her garage... I'll see you tomorrow " he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Wait at what time?", "lets go early like around 10:30am?" I nodded and he gave me another kiss this time on the lips. I smiled and wave goodbye to him.

I closed the door and frowned.

'Your his toy'

'HE'S NOT!'

I lazily walked up to the computer and logged out heading up stairs to my room. I plopped to my bed and sigh. I grabbed my phone and smiled at Sebastian text massages and phone calls. He also left me voicemails. He seems like he cares. He does care.