Chapter 1: Cute but deadly

Începe de la început

" Where the hell did she go!? ", They all shout, no longer shooting.

" Boss we need to get out of here, we can't fight a witch! " Invisible to them you run past, faster then normal, and grab the boys hand pulling him up making your cloak vanish in another cloud of black in the process. " Stay behind me. ", you smile at the boy who nods. All the thugs heads snap in your direction and focus on you.

" y-you really are a witch! ", the one on the left takes a step back.

" Let's run boys! ", the men start to turn around and run away.

" Cowards! I am not done! Cat, cat, Fury claws! ", You bare your fangs and on command a swarm of cat paws appear from the ground around you. They hover above you for a second before sharp cat claws extend from them, causing the men scream. They barely begin to turn around the corner and just as you move your hand to guide the paw storm to them a hand grabs your wrist and the sudden action makes the spell dissipate. " They're leaving. That's not necessary... ", A calm, monotone male voice speaks up and you turn around to look at the boy.

" but, look what they did to you.. I ca- ", before you can finish the boy smiles and cuts you off.

" Thank you, kind witch...er cat? But I will be fine now. " You stare at him in confusion before trying to stop him as he begins to walk away, clearly bleeding and weak.

" Where are you going? "

No reply.

" Hey! At least let me help you to your home. "

" Hey! ", you gently grab his shoulder and he flinches a bit before it hits you. " He's probably afraid of me too... he knows I'm a witch after all. I did lose it a bit too... "

" I don't need... I don't.. ne.. ", the boy suddenly collapses and catch his body in your arms. Immediately you realize how skiny the boy is and panic a bit as you pick him up, bridal style, with incredible ease. Making a rash decision you begin dashing back to your house. At the door you relize how mad your mothers going to be and question your decision to run home but when you look down you forget the fact she might be mad.

Quickly you unlock the door to your house and slam open the door to be greeted by a very startled and scantily dressed mother. Her violet short hair was messy and her matching cat ears with pink tips fell against her head as she yawned. " (y/n)? Why are you caring an boy? And wait! weren't you in your room!? "

" I am sorry mom but right now this boy needs our help, I'll explain later.. please just help? ", you look at her and her face goes through a rollercoaster of emotions before landing on acceptance. " I'll try Pumpkin. "

Grabbing a (favorite refrigerated snack) you sat down on the floor of your living room in front of the coffe table. Looking at the clock you sighed, it read 12:46, it had been 8 hours since the incident. Your mother and you had patched the boys wounds and then she let you off with a warning for sneaking out at night before she went off to work. She said he should be fine after some rest but he hasn't moved a muscle.

" please don't die... ", You think to yourself as you eat your snack and then suddenly in the other room you hear the floor creak. Gasping you drop your snack and bolt up, your ears perking up as you listen closely. " Where am I? ", you turn to your moms room where the boy was sleeping. He stared at you with dark bags under his eyes, you also noticed he looked sickly pale.

" You shouldn't be up! "

" So you wanted me dead too? "

" huh? "

" like those men... you were going to kill me too? "

" What? No, I meant you should be resting and in bed... ", he turns away looking scared and confused all at the same time. Suddenly he begins to fall forward as he puts his hand to his head.