"Robyn we don't got time for this!" I said hastily puling her back.

"But i'm hungry! Marshall's henchman barely fed me." She whined staring at the fountain like it was the only food left in the entire world.

"What if it's some sort of trap? What if we drink it and we're poisoned, then what?" I asked looking at a now doubtful Riri.

"I didn't really think about that." She confessed.

"Well I did not we've got to go find Marshall."

"Wait don't you think we need a plan?"

"No, at this point I think we need a miracle, c'mon let's go."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me and Riri made it out the office and was met with along hallway that could either go left or right. Just pick one you're probably saying but let me tell you. I've been making bad decisions my whole life and I seriously don't trust myself to even make a simple decision such as this.

"Maybelline you sleep or something? Let's go find that crazy bastard!" She urged pointing in the right direction.

"Look if we choose the wrong way we might go even further from where he's at." I stated trying to make a decision.

"Fine how about we split?" She suggested.

I pondered the thought of us separating and all i could think about was her getting kidnapped again. I mean we lost her once and I wasn't trying to go there again.

"No, we better stick together, we just need to figure out-"

"MAYBELLINE!" A voice yelled running up to me and engulfing me in a giant hug for like the second time that day.

"Ooof!" I winced the air momentarily being knocked outta me.

"We found you, thank God!" Natasha said.

"You guys!" I said looking at Vanessa, Guerrea, Max, Natasha, Chris and Nate but noticing we were missing more then a few people and that there was some man in his underwear who looked like he had been through the ringer.

"Hey where's everybody else?"

"Well, Kim's with Marshall." Nate said.

"What why, wait where's Courtney and Proof?"

Nate frowned.

"Marshall shot Courtney and Proof took her to the hospital." He said sadly remembering how terrible she looked.

"Marshall shot her!?" I gasped not believing the words that he was saying.

"Well he was aiming at Kim but Courtney saved her." He admitted.

I pondered his words and decided that there's just way to many questions so I decided to ask the one I really wanted to know.

"Who's the guy in the underwear?"

"The Mayor." Max said snapping a picture of the man.

"Well at least we found someone." Riri said.

"Riri?" Chris said finally noticing her presence.

"Chris? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked looked shocked.

"I should be asking you that, Maybelline told me you died!" He yelled.

"Riri is that you?" Natasha and Nate both asked.

"Hey guys!" She smiled giving them both a hug.

"Okay I know this is all very touching but we seriously need to get to Kim and pray that she's still in one piece!" I said interrupting the moment for the greater good.