"Seokjin-ah!" Me heartbeat race as she approached me.

"Sorry am I late?" She asked

"No! Not at all, I just get here a moment ago" I replied with a smile.

"Oh thanks god, I don't want to make you wait" she smile back.
"Anyway, why do you want to meet me here?"

My hands start to sweat nervously, the time is here.

"Miyoung-ah" I grab her hand with my sweaty hands, she look up to me with sparkly eyes.
"Yes? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"I-I wanted to say......the times that we spent together...was perhaps one of the best moments of my life. I've come to realize that I... I love you" yes! I finally said it, although I stuttered a lot.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I look deep into her eyes, hoping she will say yes and by the look of it, I already know the answer.

"Yes! Yes Jin! I will!"

TAEHYUNG's POV

*meanwhile in the bush*

"Yah! Stop moving!" Suga yelled at Jimin.

"I can't! This idiot is pushing me" Jimin point at J-hope who keeps giggling.

"Shhh! Be quiet they'll hear us!" I said.

"Hyung! They're kissing!! She said yes!" Maknae said then everyone focus on the couple.

I glance at the girl next to me, she smiles slightly and her eyes are full of envious.

"Miyoung is lucky" I heard Jinhee mumble under her breath.

"And why is that?" I ask and she looks at me.

"She look so happy being asked out by a guy she love. That's ever girl's dream!" She look a bit disappointed. Don't make that face Jinhee-ah, I'll promise I will make you the happiest girl in the world one day.

"Guys! Let's just come out! It's so uncomfortable here!" Rapmon said.

"Yeah! Let's go, the ants are biting me!!" Maknae said as he run out of the bush first. Then the rest of us follow behind.

"Jin!!" Rapmon called and the couple look back.

"Oh! What are you guys doing here?!" Miyoung asked.

"Were you guys stalking?" Jin laughed.

"Hahaha yeah..." J-hope laugh too.

"Congrats Miyoung!!" Jinhee smiles to Miyoung.

"Thankyou Jinhee!" Miyoung jump in joy holding Jinhee's hand.

"Guys! Let's head to my place, we'll celebrate~" Jin said as he hold Miyoung's waist. How I wish I could hold Jinhee's waist too. I think I should confess to her soon.

"Alright, let's go!!" All of BTS yelled.

"Ah... sorry guys, I'm busy, something come up in my house so I have to be there" Jinhee said.