"Butterfly, I will race you home!" He laughed.

"I will win, Snowman!" I giggled.

We ran obviously my brother was way in front of me. I was out of breath and I could no longer see my brother. I could barely see now, fear was building up within me. The sky midnight black and I could see the moon, the only source of light currently. I heard chuckling and jumped.

"W-Who's there?!" I stutter fearfully.

No one replied. The chuckling had stopped. Everything went quiet...just too quiet. The hairs on my neck went up.

"Your worst nightmare," A man whispered chuckling.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could only make out the outline of the man, approaching me getting closer with ever step.

"BUTTERFLY!" My brother screamed.

The man laughed and shoved me in a sack. I couldn't fight back, because I was a helpless little girl with no muscle on her body. I could feel how the man was running. I could also hear my brother's loud pleading for help and calling me.

*End of flashback*

I cried a little thinking of my big brother. How I miss him so...I don't know where he is now and to be honest, I don't know where am I either. Pitch came into my cell and dragged me out. He threw me into a completely different cell and this one was worse than mine.

I turned and saw a lady with platinum blonde hair on the floor. She had so many cuts, lumps, bumps, burns and bruises that it was unbelievable!

"Miss, are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

The woman pushes herself up and turns to me. She looks so badly beaten up.

"Am I finally dead?" The woman asks kind of thankfully.

I shook my head. She groaned in frustration and collapsed back onto the floor.

"What's your name?" I ask.

She was in pain, but sat up and leaned on the wall. She smiled at me.

"I'm Elsa, Elsa Arrendelle and you?" Elsa replied.

"My name is Emma, Emma Frost," I replied.

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

"Frost?" I ask.

The brown haired girl nodded. Frost? There are many people who have the end name Frost, right?

"Did you have a brother?" I ask.

Emma looked ever so surprised.

"Why, yes! He always called me butterfly," Emma smiled.

Could she be Jack's sister? I mean, Jack has never mentioned anything about a sister, but it could be possible!

"What was your brother's name?" I ask.

Emma smiled widely like there was no tomorrow.

"His name was Jack, Jack Frost." Emma smiled.

I gasp. Why didn't Jack ever tell me he had a sister?! I will have to tell him about that! If I'm still alive up until that point.

"Did he have silver white hair?" I ask.

Emma nodded in surprise.

"Striking cyan blue eyes?" I ask.

Emma nodded slowly. She is probably feeling freaked out on how I know about her brother.

"How do you know so much about my brother?" Emma asked shocked.

I laughed. Emma raised her brow.

"He is the love of my life, boyfriend and father to our child?" I laugh nervously.

Emma's jaws completely drop. She obviously would be, it would be quite shocking to find out about being an aunt.

"Wow, Snowman has really grown up!" Emma laughs.

Snowman? I try to contain my laughter, but it doesn't work at all. I just end up bursting out laughing. Emma eventually joins in too.

"Snowman?" I laugh lightly.

Emma nods smiling. We talk a bit longer, but something doesn't seem right. Why would Pitch just through Emma in here?

"Emma, don't you think it's a bit strange? How Pitch just threw you in here?" I ask.

Emma thought for a moment. She then nodded and looked kind of fearful. I know how she feels.

"How badly does Pitch beat or torture you?" Emma questions with fear.

I shiver. I hate thinking of every time he tortures me, because it's not the easiest thing to forget. It's one of the hardest.

"Every day since I've been here," I bite my lip.

"How long is that?" Emma asks.

I shrug cluelessly. I really don't know how long I've been here; feels like I've been here for a whole eternity, I hate this place.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 So, Emma! 😨 Pitch has had Emma for years! 😡😨 Hiro tracked Elsa down! 😁 Elsa and Emma have met 👍 Jack is on the way! 😁

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo