Chapter Four

Whoop! I updated! Sorry Guys, I've had school and a ton of homework that I finish at 10 or later every night. I'll try to write a few chapters to post for the 3 day weekend. Thanks for reading! Comment suggestions or errors!

Percy Jackson's Point of View:

Being Chaos was about as hard as I thought it'd be: watching over all planets, being track of energy signatures, and doing paperwork. The last year, almost everyday had been splitting myself into 4 different mindsets and bodies. All the bodies were mine, but I just split my mind and soul to go to the most needed section. You could say I'm an excellent multi-tasker. One body, mind, and soul part went to train and make sure everyone is okay, one sits and does paperwork, one focuses on all the energy signatures and teleports to the locations that it gets funky, and the last one is traveling from planet to planet (never Earth) and making sure that everything is fine and occasionally going to meetings. All the paperwork was finally finished for today so I called all of my mind and soul back to one body and I finally made my way to my room to sleep.

The mission was to take into action tomorrow, and it'd just be the family going. The family meaning: Althea (Zoë Nightshade, the common sense for all of us, the healer, my 3rd in command, and the marks(wo)men), Alpha (Luke Castellan, my 2nd in command and the best swordsman (Luke says it's me, I decline that, he still argues though), and me. I cleared my paperwork in preparation for this. I would not miss this for anything. Though, I still have to do paperwork as it comes in when I'm there, of course I'll just split off again.

My thoughts wandered to the original Chaos (again) as I thought about the things she did for me. Every hundred years Chaos gave me a gift on my "anniversary." The first time she gave me all her powers, only less extensive and powerful. The second year she gave me wings. The third year she gave me a batch of blue cookies (Hey! I was craving them.) The fourth year she gave me a new weapon, a throwing knife that always appeared back in my hand when needed. The fifth year she gave me a wall that showed all my death threats I've gotten. The last gift was obviously my favorite and she loved seeing all the threats that came in as well. Even though I was now Chaos, it only works for people wanting to kill Percy Jackson. Of course, no one on Earth knows that I'm now the ruler of the Universe, but everyone else around the galaxy does: so I still get them under my name. People who don't know me call me Chaos, but everyone who does know me personally has been requested to call me Percy, in my presence.

I had already packed our tent that has all our belongings in it and I couldn't sleep. My death threat wall was enchanted so every death threat that was ever vocally said or thought about me was printed on to a piece of paper and appeared on the wall. A new one appeared every few minutes. Another appeared and I quickly read it:

This death threat has been issued to Percy Jackson.

Quote said: "Percy. I swear to the Void if you don't stop pacing, I will kill you."

Issued by: Luke Castellan

"Sorry Luke!" I yelled through the wall, into his room.

"Shut up!" his muffled reply came.

Finally, after several hours of trying to go sleep, I gave up and went to go train, fully. The training room was similar to a gym, only a bit though. The room, or house sized room, was divided into 4 sections. One section was a pool, another a sparring area, the next section was elemental training, and the last section was, my personal favorite, the obstacle course. After a moment's hesitation, I turned to the the sparring area.

***

After hours of sparring, everyone started getting up. The army filtered in here and automatically bowed when they saw me.

"Everyone, please stand. I have a mission to do, on Earth. Alpha and Althea will be coming as well. If you need anything, talk to me via IM or talk to Angel personally. Thank you," I nodded my head and flashed into the conference room.

Before we could leave, I had to have one last meeting, then I have around 4 later today. The meeting was with the Primordial Council and when I flashed in, they were all arguing, not unlike the Olympians.

"QUIET," everyone immediately silenced, "Alright. First thing on the agenda. Please raise your hand if you are attempting to take over Earth."

Nyx raised her hand.

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Not allowed. Let go of whatever grudge or reason you want too."

She nodded.

"Okay good. Now..."

***

After I had finished going over all problems or grudges, the meeting was over. It had lasted 3 hours and I was ready to go. Everyone got up to leave and I heard Nyx talking to Erebus,

"I can't believe we are overpowered by that demigod scum. He's only 17."

"I heard that, Nyx!" I gave her a cheeky grin before giving a two finger salute and flashing out.

I arrived in the throne room, Chaos' old throne still intact. Althea and Alpha chatting with their duffle bags thrown lazily over their shoulders. They were both wearing their uniforms to show their rank. Alpha had black combat boots, some black jeans, and a blue T-shirt. Althea had black combat boots as well, black leggings, and silver T-shirt. I was still wearing the correct uniform from the previous meeting; A sea green T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, a black flowing cape behind me, and just because Chaos would've wanted me too, I have to wear my crown. The crown is a simple gold band, with a small point in the middle, an ocean blue stone in the middle. I hate it, but it made Chaos happy, so I wear it for her, in memory.

"You guys ready?" I ask, before my thoughts could shift to Chaos again.

"Yes, let's go scare the Gods!" Alpha said with a grin.

Althea smacked him on the back of the head before turning to me and nodding. I flashed to outside the Olympian Throne room. We could hear them arguing from out here.

"Can we please do a dramatic entrance? We could slam open the doors and you could walk in there with your cape flowing behind you and then Althea and I could be on your flanks," Alpha begged.

I glanced at Althea and she sighed, nodded, and got her evil little smirk on. I smirked back and Alpha's grin got wider,

"Let's do this."