1. Torment

´´Are you lost?´´ A voice said. I looked up to face a person standing infront of me, my brown eyes met his piercing green ones. I shifted my weight. ´´I´m fine´´ I said. He smiled at me as he looked down at the paper i was holding in my hand. ´´Art class huh?´´He kind of mocked me. Jerk. I nodded, not really giving him much of attention. ´´Just walk down the hall and take left when you pass the lockers. Then it will be the second door on the right side´´he said, looking amused at me. ´´Thanks´´I mumbled as I started walking down the hall. ´´Hey, i didn´t catch your name´´he shouted after me. I turned around to see him staring at me. ´´That´s because i didn´t give it to you´´I raised an eyebrow and turned around again, hearing the guy chuckle. 

´´Hey, I´m Emma´´ A tall, blonde girl said as I took the chair next to her, as the teacher had suggested. ´´Cassie´´I said, smiling at her. As I sat down I felt kind of bad for being so rude to the guy from earlier, but i hardly let anyone see my soft side and let my guards down. Though i was angry, i was kind of thankful too for having to transfer school. I needed a fresh start, and Emma seemed like a great girl to get along with.

Emma and I ended up talking during the whole art class. Turns out we got along pretty good. ´´You should totally sit with us´´Emma said as we walked into the cafeteria area. ´´Sure´´I smiled at her. News flash: I made a new friend the first hour of school. Daddy must be so proud. I followed Emma to a table in the middle of the crowded room. I sat down next to a brunette as Emma took the chair infront of me. ´´Guys, this is Cassie´´ Emma said as the other people who sat around the table looked at me. I felt my cheek burn when I noticed one of the boys sitting on the other side of the table. His hair was brown and puffed back. I also noticed his strong jawline and peach, plump lips. Then i realised it was the boy i´d been so rude to earlier. Only i really saw him this time ´´Cassie, this is Sophie, my boyfriend Jack, Alyssa, Kate and Alex´´She said as she introduced me to her friends. ´´Hey´´I said awkwardly. ´´Oh, so Cassie huh?´´ the boy, uhm Jack said and smirked. Emma looked at me wondering what was going on. I mouted long story and turned my head around to face Jack again. ´´Yeah, Jack right?´´I asked. 

´´What was that about´´Emma looked at me, making me feel uncomfortable. ´´He just helped me out finding the classroom earlier this morning´´I said and smiled softly at her. Emma shaped an ´´o´´with her mouth. ´´He´s really nice´´ she smiled at the tought and continued. ´´I think you two will get along´´ Was that sarcasm or was she just being nice? ´´I guess´´I said. We continued walking to the next class together, because it turned out we had a lot of the same classes. ´´I´ll be right behind you, i just need to go to the toilet´´I said, excusing myself. I walked down the hall, following the wc sign. I was just about to change my direction when my body suddenly bumped into someone. ´´Watch where you go´´A husky voice spat. ´´Whatever´´I said as his piercing green eyes met mine, causing shivers down my spine. He looked oddly familiar. Like i´d seen him somewhere before.