"You came clear about how you feel now?" I asked and he tchd.

"I-It was so she stopped saying things about love rivals..."

"OK...yeah...sure it was~~~~!" I said nudging him on the side. He just tched again. A few minutes later we arrived to Natsu's house.

We went towards the door and I knocked on it.

"Natsu! You in there!?" I yelled. No answer.

"Oi! Flame brain, open the door!!!" Gray yelled knocking harder than I did. Still no answer.

"Do you think his home?" I asked Gray who was looking for something in his wallet.

"He's home alright..." He said taking out a key.

"Is that a key for his house?" I asked and he nodded.

"I took his copy when he wasn't looking. I knew it would come in handy." He said smirking while unlocking the door.

We entered the living room to see Natsu on the couch sleeping with one arm covering his face. We came closer to him.

"Maybe he is sick..." I said noticing his face was a little red.

"Oi!!! Wake up!!!" Gray said yelling in his ear. Nothing.

"He's a deep sleeper." I concluded looking at him. I removed his arm reaviling his face. His eyes where red and puffy while his red cheeks where stained with tears.

"Looks like...he's been crying...and a lot" I said looking at his face. He twitched which made me yelp.

"Otou...san...Zeref...nii..."he mumbled in his sleep.

"What do you think his dreaming about?" Asked Gray.

"I don't know. But it has to do with his fa-"

"WAIT!!! DONT LEAVE!!!" I was interrupted by Natsu jolting up and screaming. He was panting and sweating slightly.

"N-Natsu! Whats wrong?!" I asked panicking. He held his head and his hair covered his eyes. He calmed his breathing.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked us.

"Lucy here was worried about you so we came to see how you where." Gray said calmly, but you could notice the worry in his face.

"Oh..." He said. There was a moment of silence which I broke.

"Are you OK?" I asked worried. I touched his face which was still wet. He nodded slowly.

"Baka. Tell us what's wrong. Your obviously not OK" Gray said. Natsu hesitantly pointed to a piece of paper that was on the floor.

I picked it up and read it.

Gray's POV~

I looked at Lucy who was reading the papers. Her eyes widen every time she moved her eyes to another sentence. Then she started crying.

"Oh my God...Natsu..." She said hugging him. He buried his face in her neck and hugged her back. I picked the paper up and my eyes widen as well.

He's older brother is Zeref who has been lying to him all these time, he got amnesia and forgot all about him, his dad never told him about him and is now looking for the last Jiggle Butt and still hasn't come back.

I looked at him in sympathy. They broke the hug and Natsu wiped Lucy's tears away. He smiled.

"At least I know he still loves me...he had a good reason to leave..." He said and we smiled."...but Zeref has no excuse for not telling me that I'm his brother..." he said in an angry tone making us frown. I spoke.