Chapter 30

MONTHS LATER

" WELCOME TO WARPED TOUR 2015! I'm Kimmy, your AP reporter on all Warped News!" The exuberant girl with long black hair and a lip ring said into the camera with a grin. Rain glanced towards her as he passed by walking towards the tour bus. It was barely seven in the morning, but there were people everywhere. The buses were the only safety from the screaming fans and mosh pits of Warped. He boarded the bus with a sigh to see Matt Leaning against the counter writing out little notes and memos, though nobody ever read them as much as it frustrated him. Zack was peacefully curled up sleeping on the couch snoring. Somewhere at the back Jack was yelling profanity as he played Black Ops on the Xbox set up on the bus. Alex, was in the bathroom, the sound of the shower running heard through the door. It was a mellow, lazy morning. They didn't have a show until later so everyone was just hanging out. The calm before the storm that was Warped Tour. Alex walked out with a towel loosely draped around his hips as he ran his hands through his soaking wet hair. Rian nodded towards him and Alex muttered, "What's up?" , he gave a slight shrug before Alex said, "Hey, do you want to go see the Sleeping With Sirens and PTV sets?" Ri nodded, "Yeah sounds good but you better hurry up and get dressed."

After a few minutes Alex came out in a pair of skinny jeans, sneakers and a Glamour Kills shirt, his hair all ruffled up haphazardly. They walked off the bus and to the stages. "Did Cas say she'd come by soon for a show?", Alex asked.

 Ri nodded, "Yeah in a few days, she's been super busy." Alex nodded awkwardly. 

"Dude it's already super crowded." Rian said raising his brows at the crowd in front of the empty stage.

 Alex nodded, "Yeah. I heard they've got some new musician they're promoting, they're supposed to be playing with a few bands over Warped."

 Rian cut through the crowds to go watch the show, though they had a few minutes to spare, "Yeah, it's some new girl in the scene but I heard she's got major pipes and that's why they're keeping her performance all hush-hush. But whatever I'm sure the publicity will help her." 

Alex nodded in agreement. They stood there chatting for awhile until Sleeping with Sirens came on stage. Kellin grinned and held the Mic as he said, "Hello, hello. How are you beautiful fuckers today?" The crowd erupted into screams and after a bit of stage banter they jumped into their set and started playing. Mystery girl was no where to be seen..at least not for a few more songs..

They didn't didn't even announce her name, they just played the song and had her come out as a surprise mid song. Everyone was curious who she was. She'd been whispered about often, especially recently. She'd been working with big name musicians and without putting her own work out she was already playing with bands at Warped and everyone wanted to know who she was. She was the current "it girl" of the scene but she was a mystery until this very moment.

"Try to kick, kick, kick me when I'm down. Kick me when I'm down!" Kellin sang out and glanced over his shoulder as a gorgeous feminine figure emerged onto the stage walking up to his side as she sang out, "Of all the sinners, you're first in line. So go to hell and tell the devil, I'm not that far behind." She sang in a melodious voice. She was gorgeous, standing on stage in her black stiletto boots, a pair of torn up black skinny jeans and a sheer black shirt that was nearly completely see through making her lacy black bra visible, a skeletal rib cage printed over the see through top, she had her long violet hair hair pulled into a sexy-messy updo, her makeup done beautifully. From her angelic voice, to her studded belt and nose ring, she was the kind of girl boys wrote songs about. Kellin finished singing, they were hanging off each-other, laughing, smiling and dancing around the stage as they got into the song and sang together, "You don't know shit. You don't know shit about me. You don't know shit, shit, shit, don't know a goddamn thing about me!"

Alex was absolutely breathless, his heart skipped a beat and the color drained from his face, his stomach started turning as he looked up at the stage watching his friends from Sleeping With Sirens play as Kellin sang with and Justin gave a longing look to his ex Lilly as they sang together. Rian grinned and raised a brow. "Shit. Lil's got some pipes." After a moment of hearing nothing from Alex, he turned towards him, "You alright?" 

Alex shook his head, "I'm...I'm fine." he lied. As they finished up Kick Me, Kellin grinned and put an arm around Lilly's waist as he spoke into the mic, "Thank you everyone! This is my good friend Lilly and I'm so fucking excited that she's joining us for warped. You're going to be seeing a lot more of her, it's going to be amazing! Thanks so much!!!!! Let's get back into it and play Alone for you fuckers!" Lilly smirked and nodded her head to the beat as the song began.

At the end of the set Alex shook his head and muttered, "We'll watch Pierce The Veil later, I have a headache, you can stay if you want.", he said and walked back to the bus where he laid down on his bunk and starred at the ceiling. He was still angry, but he missed her so much. He knew Jack and Lilly had parted ways too, and after a while of arguments and hitting Jack, they made up. But Lilly, Lilly was a different story.