Chapter 12: Special Guest

"You look amazing babe." Alex said as he walked off from sound check to hug and kiss Lilly.

"Thank you, sexy", she purred and he grinned, playfully biting her neck. 

Rian was still jamming it out on his kit before the show, one of the techs patted his back and said, "Alright, save it for the show."

Jack was leaning against an empty equipment box as he talked to one of the few female techs, flirting with her in a terrible, obvious manner which made the red headed woman laugh.

Zack set down his bass and spun around only to see Emery standing in front of him, a wide grin spread across his face, "Damn. You look great."

She smiled and did a playful twirl to model for him before jokingly doing a bit of curtsy, "Why thank you Mr.Merrick."

He chuckled. Both girls were all dressed up for the show that would as the boys had been saying, a very special set of guests Lilly wore her hair down, she'd dyed it a gorgeous shade of violet, with a black studded top on, a leather miniskirt, and a pair of black studded stiletto ankle boots, her make up a sexy winged eyeliner and a gorgeous deep, dark red lipstick which she ended up having to use lip stain knowing Alex would mess it up. Emery wore her hair in a pretty bun with a few small locks of hair braided and wrapped around it, her makeup done light and tastefully, she wore a turquoise dress with a pair of strappy white, cork wedges.

Jack had been giggling all day about how great this was going to be, which of course made the girls suspicious. Alex with an arm around Lilly, and Zack leading Emery, brought them both to the side stage area they'd be watching from. Alex ran his hand through Lilly's hair, kissing her forehead and whispering, "I love you." , she was about to say it back when he kissed her. They parted lips when Matt started shouting, "Get ready! 5 minutes till stage." Alex smirked at her, kissing her cheek and heading off to find the other guys. Zack leaned down and gently kissed Emery, "Gotta run", he smiled and followed after Alex.

The girls stood together dancing along to the music and admiring the guys. Half way through the show, the guys finished up the song Stella and Jack came running over, ushering them to the stage. Lilly looked confused, and Emery was a bit flustered. They never agreed to be on stage. Lilly would get over it, she always did. But Emery was embarrassed, her cheeks turning scarlet. Alex grinned as he stood up at the very front edge of the stage. "Ladies, Gentleman and other...I would like to introduce two very special guests to you Hustlers! These ladies have been sitting backstage at the shows, and I figured these beautiful ladies needed some stage time. What do you say?" Alex said and held his mic to the crowd who responded with screams and cheers. He smiled and stepped back turning to look at the side stage area. Zack smiled and put an arm around Emery, walking her further onto the stage, "This is my wonderful girl, Emery. She's a blogger and a YouTuber and I am happy to call her mine." Zack said hugging her against him, this is one of the few times Zack spoke on stage and the crowd was in love with the sound of his voice as he happily showed off Emery.

Jack pushed Lilly towards Alex who smoothly wrapped in arm around her waist, "This killer, this straight up Hustler...this..." Rian gave an exasperated sigh into his mic, "Get on with it Gaskarth." Alex and Lilly both laughed. "This is my girlfriend Lilly and we're all really happy to announce they are joining us for the rest of the tour."

Jack picked up his microphone and tapped it a few timed before speaking, "Uh, Alex I think we're supposed to play another song." Alex wasn't listening he had was deeply kissing Lilly. He pulled back and laughed, "Oh, right! Alright. Let's throw this back with DEAR MARIA!" , he said and they started playing. Lilly and Emery wandered off the stage. They were grinning at each other.

Em still a bit flustered muttered, "I can't believe they did that!"

Lilly laughed, "That wasn't just making us official that was just showing us off."