MEETING OUR MYTHICAL ANIMALS (PART 1)

Isabelle's POV

I sighed while looking at the sleeping twins.

Did Cassy and James die?

What about Dad and Mom?

And most of all where did that big, scary fire up of flamey/Shanna came from.

I'd never seen her that mad enough to make her tears turn to smoke that was crazy and scary.

I never saw her like that she must been really hurt for what happen.

I turned into a bat to look around to make sure it was safe, after a few minutes of flying around the I came back to the cave that we were.

But when I came back I saw Shanna waking up and looking at her hand.

I approached her and she looked up and smiled but soon frowned.

"What's wrong?"

She rolled up her sleeve and a wolf tattoo kind of thing was in her shoulder with a small fire phoenix flying over the wolf.

I asked her what is that and said that she did not know I just woke up with pain in my hand and my arm.

Then I asked her why her hands hurt.

"That's because all the fire I throwed was very strong so that's why and because of the fire wall but I don't know about this tattoo of a wolf and a phoenix..... I think"

"Ok then just don't touch it if it hurts that much and if it get's worse you need to tell me right away"

She looked confused and a bit shocked but nodded.

After a few minutes Ashe started to wake up as well

"Hi Isabelle *yawns* Hi Shanna"

Me and Shanna said hi at same time but when she moved her arm she said ouch.

"Ashe you ok?"

"No I'm not my arm hurts"

So then Shanna lifted Ashe's sleeve and we saw a wolf with a dragon on top of it and both of ice just like Shanna's a wolf and a phoenix on top of it and fire like Shanna's power.

That's when my arm started to hurt and when I lifted my sleeves and saw a black wolf with wings like a bat and it was not so big or small just a good size to not be spotted.

Later on we went we started to walk out of the cave it was kind of foggy but not really I went ahead to see any danger and saw nothing when I came back I could not find Shanna or Ashe I got so worried.

I started to scream and cry.

But I suddenly I heard a psst!

When I turned around I saw Shanna and Ashe hiding in a bush I went running to them.

"What are you guys doing hiding here?" I asked a bit demanding than I intended.

"We saw something black flying ahead of us and thought it was an enemy" "Did you not see it"

"No I did not"

Great!

I pushed my hair back trying to make it straight.

We stayed there when sudden a black wolf with bat wings was standing their like looking for somebody or something.

He let a small howl out and another one came making me slouch so my hair can't be seen.

Then my arm started to make a weird glowing and saw that it was the arm with the tattoo of the wolf with bat wings.

I saw my tattoo and the real wolf with bat wings and notice it was the same one, the wolf suddenly started to move where I was and my sisters but I decided to step out of the bush.

Then the most unexpected thing happen the creature sat next to me like if I was it's master or something and the most weird thing of all that is spoke to me through my mind.

It told me you must be Isabelle the vampire.

I sacredly said "Yes, yes I am and who are you and how do you know my name"

"Well I'm your mythical spirit animal only you can call for me and order me to do anything and I know you because we were requested by your mother and father before they died to protect you and if anytime you or your family is in danger you may call for me and I shall come to help you."

My eyes widen as did my sisters.

"Is their any other way for you to come?"

"No but you can turn into this kind of creature whenever you desire"

"How do I summon you?"

"That princess you should find out when you need it most"

The wolf with wings soon disappeared making Ashe and Shanna come out of the bushes smiling and giggling a bit.

"What are you two giggling at?"

"Now we have a bigger reason to be scared of you?"

I opened my mouth and faked a gasp making them giggle again.

Out of the sudden four creatures emerged.

The Surprise of My Immortal FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara