Friendly Dodge ball ?

Shanna/Flamey's POV

Today we will have a dodgeball game and from the last time I saw Ashe she was crazly excited about it.

Well I guess it's her favorite game,since she always manages to win.

I saw Ashe and her friends coming then I turn the other way and see Cassy.

Man I wish she can be with us.

She looked at me and I waved hi with my hand she just looked down and I think I saw her smile.

I guess she misses us like we miss her.

"Everybody listen up"Our pe teacher said,"Today as many heard we will play dodgeball,I'm thinking that all of you know the rules right"

"Yes sir!"Everybody yelled except me like always.

"Ok then let the game begin,I need one class to go to a side and the other class to the other side"

"Ok"The both sides said,the game started.

I was in the middle while others surrounded me,that's going to be good because they be the ones to get out not me.

They started,Ashe was first one to throw the ball it hit like five people.

Cassy looked closely and made eye contact with me.

She smiled and threw the ball where I was but I moved to the side and she missed and it also hit five other people behind me mostly because they were talking and not paying attention.

This is going to be hard.

Five hunters threw a ball making fifteen students get out.

Yup this is going to be hard.

Ashe/Icy's POV

"Where are you from"I asked while throwing a ball towards Shanna who dodge.

Cassy looked at me confused but her eyes soon showed that she understood.

"From around"She replied and I grabbed another ball and threw towards James who barely missed the ball.

"Do you have any sisters or brothers?"I asked hopefully.

I could see her clench her teeth together making me frown and throw another ball that hit three people which is kind of confusing.

Man pay attention.

A ball came our way and I catched it before it can hit Cassy or me.

"No"She said while I threw the ball at Chris.

Our class sort of has an advantage since where near the forest,but they don't like stepping inside the forest.

A ball came towards us and I moved behind a tree making the ball pass by the tree.

I stepped out and threw the ball making it hit Lucas.

Oops.

"Do you have a Mom or Dad?"I asked softly and she glanced at me and I could see her expression soften but then harden.

"Nuh dur"

"Nice tattoo"I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

Lucas glared but grin and I catched a ball that rolled our way.

I threw it at James who almost got hit and I huffed.

He is so going down.

"What!?"She exclaimed angrily and James threw me a ball making me catch it.