New Year's Eve Part 2

Shanna/Flamey's POV

The last thing I remember was seeing the red glowing light disappear.

I felt like if I was falling,I started to scream when I heard a voice.

"Princess stop screaming or you'll wake up your family"

"How would they know where I am?,I'm falling to an endless whole"

"No you're not it's just an illusion it's not real you're here but your body is back home so don't worry bout a thing"

"Ok"I said but still shaking with the fear from me.

We landed in a dark forest even though my body was back home I was able to feel the darkness about this place.

My chest started to hurt a little like Ashe every time she feels dark magic her chest starts to hurt but not mine, I would feel it but my chest would not hurt but I guess it's too much for me.

"Where are we?"

"Were in the castle of the King and Queen of Evil in other words the evil castle"

"What are we doing here? Isn't this a dangerous place to be,mostly if I am one of the children of prophecy"

"No it's not dangerous because we're not here remember"

"Oh right,so why are we here? I mean what are we going to do here?"

"Well I was thinking to go inside"

"What the hell is your problem that castle is surrounded by a force field nothing can go through besides evil people or things and don't tell me we can't be seen because we are not really here will even things that are like us can't penetrate it it's impossible"

"Yes i know but I know a way inside without anyone knowing about our existence"

"Oh ya how smarty pants"

"We won't do it until later on so for now we use bait"

"Bait? Why bait and how? I'm not sure if you're seeing what I am seeing but this is surrounded by evil magic nothing comes near it not even a small rodent"

"True but like I said we'll use bait"

"Oh really who's going to be bait,not me just saying"

"Ok then at least help me find a little creature"

"Ok fine,hey stay here"

"Ok then"

I started to run with werewolf speed,I went to the forest and stop in a little hole.

"Ok little rodents come out wherever you are"

I saw a small rat making me want to cry.

It's so cute!!

"Sorry little guy but your sacrifice won't be in vain,I can promise you that"I said while picking it up and went running back and saw the red glowing light waiting for me.

"Ok I have a creature now what?"

"Let it go"

"Ok"

I let the mouse go and it went directly to where the entrance was, suddenly a lot of guards were there.

"Go hurry run over there"