HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNA & ASHE

Shanna/Flamey's pov

It was Saturday,December 22.

I woke up in the early morning and notice that the whole pack was not their beside james and isabelle and ashe and of course me Wonder what happen,I took a quick shower and woke up Ashe.

"Ashe,Ashe"I said shaking her.

"What?"She said sleepily.

She usually likes to sleep through the whole Saturday.

"Hey help me in something"I whisper.

"What happen, wow where is the pack?"She said happily.

"Wow how did you knew that their was nobody here besides you and me and our brother and sister"

"Because I'm able to feel them just like you"

"Oh ok hurry get ready"

"Ok just hold up"

She took a quick shower and got dressed into her normal clothes just like me.

"Hey today is our birthday which means that we can do whatever we want ...right?"Ashe said while grinning mischievously.

I nodded and smiled mischievously too.

"Ok I have an idea we should booby trap the outside-"

"So if anybody tries to get out they get pranked"I said finishing off for Ashe. We went outside and Ashe put an ice bucket.

"From an angle so you can't see it"I said.

Ashe rolled her eyes but moved it.

"This is going to be very good"I said.

"Ya",said Ashe while putting some wires on the floor.

There is a tiny fence of the wires and I have no idea what they're for.

"Hey I have another idea"

"Really?"Ashe said.

"Ya let's go back inside"

We were in the living room and Ashe crossed her arms while looking at me. "Ok so what's the plan?"Ashe asked.

"Well since it's our birthday I guess we could also prank James and Isabelle"

"Ok but how?",said Ashe.

"Well I was thinking about throwing feathers at them after they take a bath or something"

"And we can also put paint in their shampoo"

"Nice,Ok who do you want to do?"

"James"

"Ok I'll do Isabelle,what paint you want?"

"Well since he is a boy let's do pink"

"Ok then"

I just go upstairs and got paint,I have paint in my room because I sometimes get bored and start to paint anything that pops into my head,sometimes just like Ashe just that I don't keep my paintings.

"Ok Icy here"

I gave a small bottle with pink paint.

"Ok let's go"

"Ok"

We started to go to james room which was basically Icy's room,they share because Isabelle doesn't trust James by himself.

But she does with Icy,weird.

"Ok now where does he have his shampoo?"I asked Icy.

"Oh I think in his wardrobe"