"THE BEGINNING PART 2"

Ahri/Mom's POV

I woke up early in the morning and made breakfast.

After a few minutes I saw my husband and my children coming down they sat down and I served them their food.

Later Jason went to work my kids went outside to play like all days Ashe and Shanna played together as always, while I sat down and watched them to make sure they don't go in the water or stuff like that.

I'm so happy nothing and I mean nothing can ruin my day.

After a few minutes i went back inside my home and went to my room and open a secret book of spells to practice my powers just in case something bad were to happen.

I started to work on my orb and fox fire my orb let's me through it to the enemy and when it comes back it allows me to gain the enemy's power and control it.

And my fox fire gives let's me open three circles around me and I am able to throw it to the enemy dealing a lot of damage to their body.

After a few minutes of practicing I heard Shanna and Ashe calling me I ran down the stairs

"What happen?"

"Cassy told me that Isabelle pushed her and cassy fell down" Ashe said while looking at her feet since she was sitting down.

"No fighting it's bad to fight you guys are family"

Isabelle huffed while Ashe played with her fluffy wolf.

I made them forgive each other and they did.

~~~Time Skip to Afternoon~~~

Ashe and Shanna told me that they were hungry and asked me if they can have little snack.

I got then some ice cream even though we live in the mountains and there is a lot of snow this day was kind of different a bad different.

I was able to feel it in the air and water this day was to hot to be true.

Later on my children told me if we can go play in the water cause it was to hot even Shanna told me that it was strange since we live near the mountains it was to hot and since she has fire powers.

It was kind of strange that even she can sense the danger that was going such as Ashe could too after all she was kind of melting and feeling a bit sick.

I told Shanna to help me take her inside and give her ice so she can feel better.

Cassy and Isabelle saw me and asked me what happen and I told them that Ashe was getting sick because it was too hot.

They all notice the same thing and went inside to help we rap her in blankets of ice with a lot of ice.

Ashe/Icy POV's

Why does it have to be so hot?!?!

"Open"James said smirking making me glare at him.

I shook my head.

"I'm not a baby" I said while grabbing the covers.

"Yeah right, now open up"

I shook my head furiously making him groan.

Your fault

I sneezed freezing his hair, me and Shanna burst out laughing.

"Please" He pouted and I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth.

He carefully gave me the ice cream and I smiled and ate it happily.

Shanna opened her mouth but James just grabbed her and pushed her playfully.

We laughed making Shanna cross her arms but giggle.

"More please" I said and he smiled while giving me more.

Mom entered and smiled while Isabelle peeked through the door.

"EEEWWW!! Booger" She screamed while pointing at me making me frown.

James rolled his eyes and got a napkin and wiped the ice cream.

"Isabelle" Mom said making her shrug.

"I was kidding"

I smiled a little and clapped when Cassy came with a bowl but made ice cream appear.

James whispered something to Shanna making her smile and nod.

When she was about to give it to me it turn back to liquid.

We both gasp making James laugh.

"I knew it wasn't going to last long"

"Says who"I replied while freezing it and showing them the ice cream that was shaped as a snowflake.

"James" Mom said making him laugh nervously.

"Sorry"

Out of no where a howl was heard making us look at each other and go downstairs quickly.

When we finally got their Father was their with an angry face.

"Alpha we aren't lying they're here"

"Than they want war and we're going to give them war" Father said making everyone line up.

James grabbed my hand and Isabelle did the same with Shanna.

What is going on?