1. Exposed & The Great Escape

Start from the beginning

"We got hurt by your idiotic employees and your lack of safety inspections, Magee. Hell, one of them got arrested last night! Our friends are in the hospital because of you, we are emotionally stressed!" Louis blurts out. "There's no valid reason to not sue you!"

"Oh wait a second, there is," Magee said as he pulled out a CD. When he inserted it into the laptop and did some typing, he turned the laptop to us as a video started playing.

It showed the two of us walking into the camera's view, which was above the door. Then Louis pulled me down for a kiss in the video, which caused us to gasp in horror. The clip finishes with me going inside the venue. Another clip plays, showing me kiss Louis in front of Adrianna. How did he get this so fast?!

"Well? Still going to press charges boys?" Magee mocked, smirking. I was about to speak when Louis suddenly stood up and left.

"Louis!" I exclaim angrily, tears welling in my eyes.

I felt my whole world tearing apart. I guess my brain was right all along. Louis doesn't love me, he never did and never will. "Larry" really is bullshit to him. To think that I actually had a chance with him. I stand up. "Your answer Harry? Looks like your 'friend' already answered."

I looked at the older man. He's not winning so easily this time. I shove all of his stuff, including his tea, off his desk. "I'm still suing, you heartless asshole."

And with that, I turned on my heel and stormed out of the office, ignoring the older guy's screams. I wiped my tears as I passed employees trying to get to their work stations. I was furious and heartbroken. Furious at Louis for giving up, and heartbroken that he chose his reputation over me, his own bandmate, maybe something more!

I knew Louis probably took a taxi because he was gone when I arrived at the place we were supposed to meet at and take a taxi together. I wasn't far from the nearest train station, so I decided to walk.

After taking a train ride to Birmingham and getting a taxi to the place we were performing at, I was lying down on my bunk, curtain closed. I'm going to need a nap before I face anyone.
~
"Harry? Harry, wake up sweetie," A voice said softly. I slowly open my and see Perrie sitting at the edge of my bunk. "How was your nap?"

"It was refreshing," I answer tiredly.

"And the meeting with Magee?" And there goes my relaxing mood. I groan and close my eyes once again. "I guess it went badly."

I nodded.

"Did you tell him about the lawsuit?"

I nod once again.

"Well what happened?"

"He used blackmail against us. If we try to fight back again, he'll expose us."

"Oh Harry," Perrie whispered.

"It's alright," I say bitterly, standing up. "This is what I get for being famous."

I walk from the bus into Lou's hairstyling area at the venue. I pass Zayn without a word and sit into the chair. Zayn only gives me a sympathetic smile and walks away. Wonder what that's about. I let Lou do my hair as I rant to her about what happened today.

"And that's when I realized. Louis doesn't care about me, he cares about his reputation. Well you know what? I don't care. I'm done. He can do whatever the hell he wants," I say coldly as I stand up from the chair.

"Is that how you really feel?" I heard a voice ask, sounding very hurt. I turn around to see Louis looking crushed. Louise excused herself from the room and took Lux from Louis.

"Actually, yes. Yes it is how I feel. If you would've cared about this friendship, relationship, whatever the hell is going between us, you would have stayed. You would have stayed three years ago when I kissed you and not have distanced from me. I thought after yesterday, when we kissed twice and you stood up for me, we could be more than friends. Yesterday is when I realized that I loved-" Louis pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms over my head. Ignoring my back pain, I looked at the shorter lad. Tears were falling from his eyes and his small body was shaking.

"Stop, please..." He whispered, letting me go.

"Louis...I'm sorry," I say softly, wrapping my arms around him, my anger turning into sympathy quickly. I sigh. I can't stay mad at him. The things he does to me is unbelievable. He immediately returned the actions, wrapping his arms around me and sobbing into my shoulder.

"N-No, I'm sorry Harry," Louis mumbled. "I'll explain why I did what I did. Just not now. Please."

"I'll give you as much time as you need. Promise," I whisper. I'll try but I'm not good at making promises.
~
We were in the middle of Diana when it happened. The place shut down. The lights from the stage, our mics, and the music just stopped working. The only thing that had light were the giant screens. I look at Zayn and Louis worriedly as the screams of disapproval erupted from the crowd. What's going on?

"We're not One Direction without Niall and Liam!" What in the...how did they get this?!

"Don't care. Niall doesn't have many solos and Liam has less fans, so I think you'll be just fine." Screams of disapproval once again filled the room.

"You can't make us do this! We're all emotionally unstable!"

"Well get emotionally stable right now! So get your arses to that damn arena in two hours or you all are going to court!" The sounds pause for a moment as security guards and technical people were scurrying around on the floor trying to find out the main source of the problem. The voices start echoing throughout the large room again. The fans were screaming in confusion and anger.

"Listen here bad boy, I am your manager and I call the shots around here. I can put you and your little buddies on the streets at any moment. So I highly suggest you shut your mouth." Did he say this to Zayn?

"No one is suing or leaving anyone." Wait, this was earlier today! How did they know that we were going to Magee's office today? I gasp. It was those two women!

"Technically, the contract claims that if we feel like we are treated unfairly, we have to right to sue," My voice rang throughout the large room.

"We got hurt by your idiotic employees and your lack of safety inspections, Magee. Hell, one of them got arrested last night! Our friends are in the hospital because of you, we are emotionally stressed!" Louis blurts out. "There's no valid reason to not sue you!"

"Oh wait a second, there is," Magee said. A few minutes and gasps later we hear him speak again.

"...Well? Still going to press charges boys?"

"We gotta go!" Zayn exclaims, pulling the two of us offstage whilst everyone is distracted.

"Louis!" I cringe as I hear myself exclaim the older lad's name and I think I saw Louis wince as well.

"Where are we going?" Louis asked.

"We're going back to Paris!" Zayn exclaimed as we reached the exit doors. We rush out of the doors, ignoring the yelling of security guards.

"Boys! Over here!" I heard a familiar voice call. We look over to see that familiar face that we used to see almost everyday until he left.

"Paul?!" Louis and I exclaim.

"No time for reunions! We gotta go if you wanna leave on time!" The three of us hurried into the minivan and drove off. I sigh in relief. We're safe. We're going back to Paris and be reunited with Niall and Liam again. Everything will be okay.
_
ANYWAYS! I am doing a character ask in a few chapters, so feel free ask any questions to the characters (or the author) about the story! There are no limits to how many questions you can ask! I need at least ten questions in total!