Excuse me

Aaliyah: Shataya
*I carried on walking like there nothing going on. I knew what she wanted...*
Aaliyah: I called your name
Me! I turned around on the heel of my foot. *
Me: Who'd you think you're talking to?
Aaliyah: Bitch what?
Me: Nothing, what do'you want?
Aaliyah: Admit it!
Me: Excuse me! What are you going on about?
Aaliyah: You and Tyrone? Does it not ring a bell. Alissa I don't think she knows what we're...you know...talking about.
*Let me just pause for a second. Alissa is Aaliyah's side chick. She was one of those 'angels' that fell into her trap. She was my old friend and then slowly started stepping into Aaliyah's hand. So she became one of her side chicks.*
Alissa: Giving head to Aaliyah's man.
Me: Are you actually being funny? You really think I did that? Unlike you thots I have standards.
*My fists clenched as the anger built up inside of me, I actually didn't have a clue what to do. She was actually playin' with me.*
Aaliyah: No I'm not being funny, yes I think you did that and we all know you did. And standards..You have the nerve to be talking about mothef*cking standards!
*I looked at the girl. My eyes were honestly bleeding. How dare she say that I gave head to Tyrone. Tyrone! He's pretty much my brother from another mother. I'm lying, I love him. His amazing! He treats me like the only girl in the world. I have done so much with him in the past. Good things. I swear on my mum I did no such thing and to think everyone in the hallway was listening. In fact the whole school probably knew this was coming.*
Me: Do you know what, just shut the f*ck up cause' I have no time for this! What is wrong with you? I don't love him like that and he don't love y--
*Just as I was about end this crap, I see Tyrone and his little brown eyes walking down the hallway. I smiled and he smiled back....*
Tyrone: What is going on?
Me: Ask you're lil fren right here...
Tyrone: Baby get in the car...
* Baby, that's so sweet. I screwed the girl and walked by.*
Aaliyah: Where do you think you're going?
*She laughed...Tyrone looked me in the eye and then adressed Aaliyah. The f*ck. Aaliyah walked out the door but my eyes were falling off my eye sockets*
Me: Baby...BABY!!
Tyrone: I'm not with you though.
Me: Yeah I know
Tyrone: Then what's your problem.
Me: You said you don't f*ck with her no more....she's bad blood
Tyrone: I don't..
Me: Really. Well until you explain the truth, I ain't f*cking with you anymore.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment on what you think of the 1st chapter.... Comment any ideas...Thanks for reading
Please follow and add this to your reading list xxx