It's never finished {Part 3}

-Shataya POV-
*I'm on the sofa snuggling up with Shakayla while Ty is staring uncomfortably in the arm chair. I've not said one word since we woke up this morning.*
Tyrone: Have I done something?
*I look at him and shrug my shoulders.*
Tyrone: Your being a b*tch...
*I feel my head starting to boil, but I just gave him a cold look. He was starting to irritate me more.*
Tyrone: Shataya??
*I went upstairs and stood in front of the mirror. I took a good look at myself. What had happened to me? Good girl gone bad I guess. I've chased away everything good in my life. From the moment Ty caught my eye, I had my doubts. I should of stayed away and kept it as a close friend thing. Now I can't get away from trouble. It's everywhere I look... I looked down at my bump and thought hard. My mother warned me about those type of guys that use you. She told me all these stories about girls who were tricked into doing stupid things because they were desperate. But I'm not. I was just misled. I promise that my babies will never have what I do. My babies will live a much happier life and wouldn't think about staring in the mirror to figure out where they went wrong. I looked back up at my self and saw Ty's reflection.*
Me: I thought life was gonna be perfect you know. I thought it would be like those fairytales where you actually live happily ever after.*
Tyrone: What makes you think you won't?
Me: Everything
Tyrone: You got me though?
Me: Do I really?
*I look at him through the mirror with doubt written all over my face.*
Tyrone: Shataya...that's all you ever think about. Your future.
Me: What...do you expect me to look back? Remember how I was hurt, how you and Aaliyah had some 'fun' together, while I was being abused by your brother. Remember how you said I could trust you. That you loved me and me only. I was your 'baby'! Remem--
Tyrone: --Shatay--
Me: How everyday I'd be
embarrassed by your ex - girlfriend because she'd made me feel unwanted. Remember when I had to start taking care of my little sister and grandma. Remember how my step dad, made my mum cry till her throat became dry. Re---
Tyrone: ---Shataya sto-----
Me:---how he treated me like dirt and how he threatened me. Remember how him and my dad were always drinking in front of me and pointing out all my imperfections. Remember how they teamed up to murd----
Tyrone: SHATAYA STOP!
*The tears were rolling down my face like a never ending waterfall. I fell onto my knees and felt breathless. I was shaking uncontrollably and wrapped my arms around myself. Tyrone hugged me. I felt a tear soak my back.*
Me: Tyrone, do you expect me to look back?
Tyrone: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't want to hurt you.
Me: It doesn't matter Ty
Tyrone: What's wrong with you then?
Me: Nothing
Tyrone: Tell me...
Me: It's nothing
Tyrone: Is it the baby?
Me: Babies...
Tyrone: Babies?
Me: Yeah!
Tyrone: We're having twins?
Me: Errr....Not exactly!
Tyrone: What do you mean?
*I wiped my tears and sat up.*
Me: Basically, they're not twins. I just have two babies inside of me. Not the same age.
Tyrone: Hows that possible?
Me: When you have sex while already pregnant
Tyrone: We haven't though!
*I wait for him to figure it out. He stares at me and the confused face expression on his face transforms into an angry reaction. His fists clench up and he squints his eyes. I try my hardest to not make eye contact but I'm trying to get him to say instead of do something. He raises his arms and I try to protect myself. I cover my self and don't feel anything coming my way. I look back at him.*
Me: What's wrong with you?
Tyrone: Sorry!
Me: Ty I don't know if I want this anymore....
Tyrone: This? Your ending it?
Me: I don't know Tyrone. If we've clearly seen someone else, we're clearly not meant to be.
Tyrone: No this is not happening
Me: Unless you change and become the guy I've known 11 years of my life.
Tyrone: I still am...
Me: Sorry... I can't live like this no more. I want to go---
*He grips my arm and pulls me close so that his mouth is in contact with my ear. My eyes pop wide open and my pulse increases.*
Tyrone: You always be my baby