Truth

-Shataya POV-

Me: For real?

Dominiquè: Seriously.....she forced her dad to wait 3hours for her to make sure I was actually taking Jamalè out to play....

Me: Jeez...

Dominiquè: You feel me! Do you want another glass of wine?

Me: Yes please...fill it up, I have a lot of problems and stress I need to drink away.

Dominiquè: I think your a bit tipsy, you sure you want more?

Me: I can handle 4glasses of wine. I got some leftover coke and vodka in the fridge from the baby shower, they were for the adults if you was wondering...

*I walk over to the fridge with everything sliding over to one side. I feel like the whole world is turning and Dominiquè quickly grabs me and catches me in his arms. Have no idea why..*

Me: What was that for?

*I ask as he escorts me back to the sofa.*

Dominiquè: I don't think you need anymore drinks...

Me: You can't tell me what to do?

*Dominiquè stands up straight and slides his hands into his pocket. He the smirks at me and tilts his head to the side.*

Dominiquè: Your bare cute you know....

Me: Not as cute as you!

*He places himself next to me and then rubs his palms against my tinted cheeks. He looks me in the eyes and I lean in for a kiss and so does he. His lips caress mine while we sit in the dark with the music playing in the background. Earned it! He slides his hands into my top and swiftly moves it around then he plays around with my bra strap! I let the bra fall down my arms and then he grabs onto my thighs and squeezes them, softly but still being able to feel the grip! I move my hands up his masculine body and rest them onto his shoulders. I start to feel the excitement, and moan as he moves he lips down to my neck. I rub my palms against his back as I nervously try to put myself into a comfortable position. Dominiquè lifts me up and moves over to the counter, which makes me hold onto to him tighter than before, especially with a 4month baby in my body. He doesn't seem to be struggling though! He takes my top off and he looks quite surprised. I feel that something is wrong and try to get a word in as he still tries to massage my lips.*

Me: Is everything ok?

Dominiquè: Uh huh!

*Dominique still has his eyes wide open and I look down to see what his so intrigued by! MY BUMP! MY BABY BUMP! That's cringe. I move my hands away from his back and force his eyelids shut! Dominique lays me down and kisses my bump. It makes me feel good. Knowing he loves me! He unbuttons my jeans and starts to caress my hips I start moaning even louder and I jump off the counter. I grab his hands and lead him to the sofa*

Me: Wait here!

*I slowly make my way upstairs with the extra weight in my body. I look through the drawers for some sexy lingerie to change into instead of wearing these tight jeans that hardly compliment mothers to be. I try on the pink body suit but my bump is just popping out, its not cute nor pretty. Next I try on the black net 2piece set but it's bound to break. Then the red outfit..the red outfit! Ty! IM CHEATING ON TY! Sh*t. I pick it up hold it next to my chest, before realising that we're basically not really together for now. I throw it back into the drawer and take out a silk, white night dress that hides the bump away perfectly, since it is quite disturbing. Its one that Dominiquè bought me! With thick black stiching, and a black bow across the middle, with three buttons going down, to compliment my cleavage. I walk over to the dressing room and let my tight curls drop, and apply a fierce, red, matte lipstick. I then walk over to the bed and lay on my side with my head in my hand.*