Nine Years later

Sky's POV

its been nine years since the hunt now every is settle down the old man passed away but it was a good thing he passed away. Jerome was able  to get a job and more into chatting a lot he also visit Miss. Poppy every once in awhile and Mitch he joins the Hunger Games servers to win it all sometimes he convinces Jerome to play it as well they both team up together and win the games, and for the rest of us well we got our own things i started to date Deadlox #Skylox, Jason finally got to go into Space, Bodil started get engage with Ashley, Seto he started to beg Jerome to become ruler of all the Servers and Ty well let's just say he has his own phases in plans but soon there will be new heroes in the far future for the Team and oh-wait i forgot Seto was ruler at the Servers before and now he is passing his crown over to Jerome i would't get through the whole list of my friends but i give you some advice keep your friends close and your enemy closer when i mean that i also mean your friends.

*time Skip*

i was talking to Jason at his house about the Team and he said: Sky don't worry about everyone nothing is going to happen to us as we focus on the positive on the good stuff maybe it won't happen. it made me worry about it more and more so i need a drink maybe that should fix that right, right and i said: you don't know Jason right now am think of the Negative stuff since everyone is doing there own things so its making me worry about it more. yeah that am worry about it so i grave his hand and pulled him to the Server center system and he said: why did you bring me here Sky you know we don't have access to any doors here? the only thing that was on my mind was the team falling apart and i said: oh watch this Jason am going to grab the key card from the Security without getting caught by that guard easy right?. well the problem was there was a lot of Security around Jason was looking at me like am crazy and he said: Sky were going to get caught if we don't leave soon plus we might get sent to jail and if am right am going to walk up to your face and say I TOLD YOU SO! we had to come here first to speak to Jerome and see if he listens so i did some snooping around and Jason stood there watching fail on the first try with his smirk on his face saying  "i am so right" look plus i got near the officer quite and slowly and i said: yes i got the key Jason catch the card. as i toss the card to Jason i gave him the look saying "I TOLD YOU SO" and he said: fine lets go talk to the fluffy guy right now but what floor is he on? with a simple little question like that it was hard to answer to him so we hopped in the elevator and i said: lets try this BAN floor i wonder if that leads to the fluffy.  so i press the BAN button in the Elevator and we waited tell we hit the floor so as we watch the floor numbers they seemed to be going down a few floors as the door open what shocked us was a Banned prison cells i turned my head to Jason and he said: Sky i think we went to the Banned Server prison containment unit we have to get out of here before we get caught. he was right plus we don't want to go to prison.

TrueMU's POV

things i do with my friends is to help not get sent to prison or Banned plus we haven't seen Jerome for along time i wonder how he's doing and i said: Sky its the Banned Containment Unit if we get caught were going to ended up in there. yeah Sky made me do this but am a little scared, we hit the 7th floor as we wonder and he said: okay where's a map floor plans we don't know where his office is Jason help me look for it. so i started to help Sky and look for a floor map plan yeah the things i do for him is always getting us in troubles like in bad situations and i said: Sky this place is really big we'll never going to find it before we get caught. yeah we're going to be in jail if we don't find it so i check every office cubicles and still  nothing it was about to drive me crazy but then i had an idea but idk if its going to hurt Sky he turned to me and he said: find anything Jason because so far nothing for me how about you? i look at him and i said: nah i didn't find one but i have to use the restroom Sky you can keep looking while i use the Bathroom.