Mitchell think properly

Deadlox's POV

wow i never seen that kind of animal before and Mitch was one of the lucky ones that got kidnapped once we got back to school i notice that the bottom of Mitch's bag was wet and i said: Hey Mitch i don't want to alarm you and all but how can i say this in a nice way without embarrassing you in front of everyone. he looked at me and he said: okay go ahead Ty hit me with your dumb question. after he said that i was to distracted by his wet bag and i said: okay here it goes Mitch your bag is wet. he took off his bag and look at the bottom of it and he said: that's weird i don't remember packing anything wet today let's see what's causing this *digs though his bag* what the heck is a bouncy ball doing in my bag and why is it wet. he was confuse how a bouncy ball got into his bag anyways it was time to get on the bus again to go home during the ride people started to curiously about the ball it was Friday every Friday we all hang out at Mitch's house once we got there Mitch wasn't paying any attention to where he is walking to he walked into random objects today because he couldn't stop thinking about the ball we had to guide him to his house while he kept staring at it we got into his room and Sky turned on the X-box system and started to play GTA 6 and he said: Mitch if your going to keep thinking about that rubber ball your going to end up in the hospitable badly we can't always guide you to school or your house all the time and by the way where did you go today you left me in the opening fields. Sky was flipping out at Mitch because someone was very lonely and needed someone to play with him Mitch put the ball down and he said: it was that lonely animal Sky he kidnapped me to play with him he needs someone to play with him that's why i asked my mom to drive us to Miss. Poppy's Day Care Center tomorrow after school so we can play with the little guy. i agreed to him so we spend the night at Mitch's house so we can all go to the Day care center after school.

Mitch's POV *short POV*

Sky was being a bit of a jerk plus my new brother comes in 3 days left but my question is where can i get him from there was about 6 adoption centers in town so i guess its going to be a tough pick to choose but i can't stop thinking about Jerome badly my mom and dad told me that they're going to the store so i got my buddies with me .

Jerome's POV

i was still hiding under neath my bed Miss. Poppy tried her best to cheer me up but it didn't work i was rubbing myself against her legs for some cuddles tell i was ready to come out and stand like the others for adoption if i have the bravery skills to do it. i never got that boys name yet but i herd it so many times just i don't know what it is anymore while i was walking inside i herd people at the front desk that means its time for me to hide wait a sec i can sense his smell from here it looks like its coming from the lobby i was following that kids smell then all the sudden i made a bad choice i looked at the two strangers the female was about to pat me when i bumped into the desk and she said: are you okay little guy your so cute what do you think about him Lance his furry and he'll make a perfectly good brother for Mitch. i turned my head to the male and he said: idk Jackie about this one he's cute and all but we might want a stronger and manly like he's too how can i say this weak. i was starting to get scared so i was trying to make my escape when Miss. Poppy was watching me and she said: maybe its best for you two to look around a bit he's been here ever since we found him he's not ready to make contact with other people he just won't leave this place many people saw him but it was difficult for them to Adopted him but he just won't be able to Adopt tell he gets a little older besides he's only just a pup. after the lady put me down i ran out of the room fast so i can hide under neath my bed i was shaking like a snake because i am afraid to get adopted once i left i can still hear there conversation and the women in a green shirt said: we under stand now i thought he was going to be a perfect brother for Mitchell we'll check some other places maybe we'll have better luck on the next 5 centers if not then will take him instead. what dose this mean am up for adoption my heart was pounding so fast that means i have to leave Miss. Poppy for good i wasn't ready for this i looked out of my window watching the two go away but am already on the adoption line up i herd a knock on my door i open it a bit it was Miss. Poppy and she said: Jerome i know your upset with me but you have to get adopted for once i know its a bad thing but its also a good thing to contact the outside world with other kids these days and i know your scared to do this but i have no choice left i'll prepare your stuff sooner or later so you can move into a new home with a better and safer family now let's go get some Ice Cream to make you feel better. i really don't like the fact that am being adopted by a family but i really like where am staying at but its a little late for that *sigh* its just not fair.