Burning to Death or scary old man

Mitch's POV

it took us forever to get the scene right because Bodil was making fun of Miss. Buttcrack so we had to change the name to Jill so he would't make fun of it once had everything under control we were about to start again tell we herd my mom and she said: boys time to get ready for bed. we all got mad at Bodil because he wouldn't take things seriously in the game sometimes we went back down stairs and started to get ready for bed once we were ready we put down sleeping bags on the floor and i said: thanx a lot Bodil we haven't got one chance to play the game. we were going to be mad for awhile so he would stop goofing around. *Morning* that was a nice sleep now time to get ready for school we got ready for school and started to head down stairs for breakfast we went to the kitchen for food we grabbed some fruits and started to head out the door we saw Ashley waiting for us and she said: hey guys are you already to play with Jerome. we nodded are heads yes while we wait for the bus we had to wait for awhile so we started to play Tic-Tac-Toe to make time fly faster after we finish the Bus pulled up where we were standing we got on and i said: Sky did you put that rubber ball into my bag when we went on that field trip last week. he sat right beside me and told me that he didn't do that plus he was with the others after i got kidnapped by Jerome, he was scared after that happen but he did forgive me after words when we got to school Sky was still talking to me about last night i was about to be ready to punch him we enter the classroom tell we saw the sad face on our Teacher she told us what happen to the Day Care last night we read the news paper tell we were in shock and it said "Miss Poppy's Day Care center was burned down over night local people were asked what they saw last night but nothing has been found just yet but the children made it out safely police officer Brant told us that he'll put the kids in child services for safe keeping tell the place is rebuilt in the next 4 months in the mean time the owner made it out of the place safely with the kids now they need to be adopted before July 26, people were alarmed to watch out for this man before anyone gets hurt" me and my friends ran out the door to see were they were taking them we followed the police cars to the child services plus after reading the news paper school got cancel for the week so we left early so we can follow the cars Bodil and Sky were standing right behind me while the others followed us we reached the door to the place and i said: okay who wants to knock on the door. we were chickens to knock on the door it was raining outside we saw lighting and herd Thunder we ran all the back to school we ran out of breath Ty walked over to the bench that was over there and he said: guys we can't do it, its too scary up there how can we visit the place if we are scared. he was right we were scared like crap, we weren't scared of the house no we were scared of a mean man that lives there he looks for kids that are not at home so he sends out a patrol offices to capture them and bring them there we had that experience once and we don't want to deal with that again.

Sky's POV

we knew where the cars were going to head but we rather not go there it was way to dangerous for us even brave people can get scared too sometimes but i think it is likely that every kid in town is scared to stay up late he likes to walk around at night so he can see the kids that play in the park before dark he is so creepy just watching you play i turned to Mitch with a scared looked so did he we both know what is going happen next and i said: Mitch what are we going to do you know that old guy is scary and he's no fun at all. he looked at me with a sad look we had to get Jerome out of here before that old dude takes the fun out of Jerome he never liked fun if he sees fun he takes it away from the kids to make them miserable tell i saw that smile that means he has a plan that can go horrible wrong and he said: Sky pack up some TNT tonight were breaking in. that was our plan the last time we came here to rescue Seto and Husky but it might work for Jerome and i said: dude isn't that your older bother's plan before he went to jail. he had a older bother but he got sent to jail for breaking us out that one year we told the court that it was our faults that we had a situation Mitch walked on over to me and he said: yeah Drake's plan worked very well to get Seto and Husky out of there plus he's getting out tomorrow so don't blow it plus idk what he looks like now. he was right we don't know what he looks like now we got back to Mitch's house and his mom was on the phone and she said: Drake am glad that your coming home tomorrow in the Afternoon yes he'll be happy to see you to okay i'll tell him that you said hi okay love you bye. i walked into the kitchen and i saw a calendar and crap tomorrow is Mitch's B-Day i pulled Deadlox into the living room with the others accept Mitch he told me that he'll be in his room making his brother a welcome home card that should keep him busy and i said: listen up guys tomorrow is Mitch's B-Day we need to make the best party ever so who has an idea for the party. we went around the group and nothing our brains are still full on making a rescue plan for Jerome we didn't know about Mitch's B-Day we totally forgot were total Idiots and bad friends.

Jerome's POV

we were moved into a child services home tell our old home is rebuild i saw the bed but it wasn't comfortable then my old bed but now i have nothing to play with i started to freak out because am lonely and depress during the night i need my cuddle time so i started to scratch the walls to see if i can get anyone's attention but nobody came to the door plus am scared right now wait a sec i have Betty i saved her from the fire that means i can get out of here oh what the use i can't pick her up she's to heavy for me but i must try so i try to pick up my Diamond ax with all my might then all the sudden *breaks the door down* i did it ah-ha i did it now time for me to find a exit and get out of here i herd foot steps coming towards me so i hid myself into one of the plants i saw some guards running past by they were heading towards my room but am making my escape i left a paw print on the wall telling them that i left and i said: am sorry plz forgive me what am about to do. i saw the main door and i pulled Betty up and slammed her right into the door making a huge crack into it where i can escape once i made my hole that i can fit through i manged to escape the place and started to run away i ran straight into the city area where there strangers they wanted to pet me but there were to many so i started to run from them tell i bumped into a women's leg and she said: quickly into my car i'll take you to my house. i had to trust her or its getting patted so i hopped into the ladies car and i ducked down so none of the crowed can find me once the crowed of people ran past she covered me up in a red and black checker hoodie and i said: your not going to hurt me are you? i had to ask that question just in case she smiled at me and she said: no sugar am driving you to my house where you can be safe plus am a police officer but am not taking you back to place your staying with my family. i looked behind me at the place that i escaped from, now am going to be in a safer house with a family wow i watch the lady drive to her house once i saw her house she picked me up and i said: thank you for taking me in. once we came inside she sat me down on the couch and she said: here sugar am going to bring you a juice box to drink. she gave me food and a drink because i haven't ate lately she put a blanket over me and i said: i have nowhere to live now. that was true i didn't want to go back to that place but i want to find a family that want to take me in she leaned over and hugged me and she said: i'll take you in your a member of the family now you better rest up you had a good adventure tonight. she kissed my forehead and turned out the lights *next day* i started to hear voices and it was a boy's voice and i herd the first one and he said: where did he come from? i was still tired from my big adventure from last night and i herd the second males voice and he said: idk son but whatever it is he's not staying in my house. i open my one eye and i started to get scared so i panic and ran up stairs like a car i bumped into the same lady from last night and she said: that's enough boy's play nice with him Mitch go get ready for school and play with him for a bit. i looked at the boy and he said: Jerome what are you doing here? he remembers me i started to sniff around him just to be sure if he's the right kid from a couple weeks ago then i picked up my rubber ball scent then i open the door with that lead me into a room and i said: Rubber ball is here. the boy looked at me weirdly and he said: rubber ball, ball, ball ball oh rubber ball hold on fuzzy buddy so it was you that put it there into my school bag i see what you were trying to do come here little guy you are perfect your going to be my new brother. i finally found my new family i gave my new family a hug for taking me in, me and the boy started to play with my rubber ball i was so happy that i found a nice family and i said: i never got your name. it was true i never got his name when we first met each other he looked at me and he said: oh sorry let's try this again hi my name is Mitch. we started to get along just find tell i herd my new mom and she said: Mitchell its time to get ready for school i packed your lunch and snacks now go run to the bus stop and don't miss the bus. awww we just started to play now he's leaving me he turned to me and he said: don't worry fluffy i'll be home at 3:00 i promise okay see you later. i guess i can try to relax while Mitch is at school.