keep hiding

Deadlox's POV 

i herd what the news said and my friends are in danger i better call Sky and the rest of the recruits for some back up just in case things goes wrong and i said: mom can i call Sky? after she said yes i started to dial to call Sky right away.

*Phone talk* 

Deadlox: come on pick up.

Sky: Hello.

Deadlox: Sky did you see the news?

Sky: Yeah why?

Deadlox: Mitch and Jerome are in Danger!

Sky: What are you for real?

Deadlox: Yes for real!

Sky: what do we do?

Deadlox: your the leader not me so make up a plan.

Sky: Deadlox idk if can keep them safe.

Deadlox: yes we can Sky think about it taking your fathers position for the Sky Army.

Sky: well idk if i want to?

Deadlox: plz Sky there our friends and we protect each other from danger.

Sky: well okay am in.

Deadlox: Yes!

Sky: only if you guys help me run the base.

Deadlox: okay were in.

Sky: Great i'll meet you at Mitch's place after lunch.

Deadlox: Okay.

Sky: i'll have the plan ready before dark.

Deadlox: before dark are you sure Sky.

Sky: am sure Deadlox trust me.

Deadlox: okay i got your trust.

Sky: Great.

Deadlox: i'll start calling everyone right now Bye!

Sky: okay BYE!

Deadlox's POV

great since i got Sky to Agree its time to get everyone to agree so i ran up stairs into my bedroom and tap on my bedroom wall calling for help from the End realm i see a picture of my real dad and my  stepped EnderDragon father after my real father past away before i was born so my mom found a new man in town but see didn't realize he was a EnderDragon after a few years my mom and father told the truth on my behavior and acting strange we built a End Portal in the house so if i ever needed help i can tap on the walls and summon my Stepped father and the Enderman to take fights i ran back down stairs and saw my mom and she said: Ty i know that after you called Sky you called your father for some help didn't you? i had the guilty look on my face but hey that old man started this in the first place and i said: yes am in trouble aren't i? she nodded her head no and i see why if that old guy messes with my friends he has to mess with my family and she said: no your not you did the right thing plus i know Sky and Jason's stepped fathers as well Herobrine and the Wither so don't be worry the Nether mobs are coming to help to don't you worry now fly to Mitch's house and protect your friends, i'll bring your father once he gets the messages now go! i open the back yard door i transformed into my second form my nickname is Enderlox prince of the End as i flew around the sky tell i saw Mitch's place all boarded up so i teleported inside his house  with a shocked look on his face i turned back into my first form and he said: WTH dude! what the heck Ty your not here to hurt us right. the way his family stared at me was an awkward moment and i said: am a Hybrid Mitch am part EnderDragon listen i called my father to help us so once you see a big EnderDragon in the sky that's my father plus were getting more help the recruits and the Nether Mobs. as i explain to them about my past they understand how sad it was tell my mom meet my new father and that's how it was been for awhile now.

Mitch's POV 

this is just great now that mobs are going to help us but his story was so sad :( we all had to go into the basement for safety i did have an idea but i lost it bummers and i said: Ty we really need help right away like now. i asked he looked at me and he said: Mitch don't worry the End is going to help us. yeah i was a bit scared what he just said but there was a reason why over the past few years the End wanted to take over the planet by there leader the EnderDragon and Ty called for back up from the End just to help us that's just great i know that somethings going to go wrong after this is over i know that is i better go check on Jerome and mom and see whats going on i came down stairs with Ty and see whats the plan and i said: mom where are you? asked i herd noises coming from the basement and i herd her voice and she said: down here Mitch i have our solutions solved. that's great news that i herd today we ran down stairs and saw Jerome standing with her and he said: we built a force shield block to protect our self's from the search. he also explain how it worked he's a smart butt but he's my smart butt wow my face started to blush red not because he's smart and all maybe i have a crush on him no not possible i can't have a crush on him i don't or do i, i walked over to Ty even though my face is red and i said: Ty do you ever had a crush on someone that is a guy? of course i had to asked that question he looked at me and noticed my red blushed cheeks and he said: nope but i do have a crush on Sky wait a sec why are you asking me this oh you love Jerome he maybe your brother but you love him #merome XD. i was about to kick his butt if he didn't shut up.

Sky's POV

i ran all the way to Mitch's house tell i received a Text from Deadlox and  it says "Sky Mitch loves Jerome come here fast its totally funny LOL! XD" if i see that icon he sees something funny i better go check this out myself once i got to his house the door was open as i walked in a trap was triggered and i said: WHOA! um guys can you get me down from here plz. as i watch them ran into the front door area Mitch carried a pocket knife with him and Ty was standing there with a big grin on his face something was up and he said: Sky your not going to believe this but Mitch as a crush on Jerome plus i post a # on Twitter called #Merome get it because if you mix between Mitch and Jerome's names you get Merome. oh i get the joke nice # with that so i ran with them both of them down stairs and i said: nice way for using the # like that sorry Mitch its cute in between. his face looked red i guess we should not tease him like that we both went up too him and he said: go ahead make fun of me guys i thought we promise that we wouldn't hurt each others feelings thanx to Ty people are going to find out am gay because of this am going to help mom and Jerome you can wait here for back up. i look at Ty and i think its our faults because of this he did look upset from what just happen.