"Kwenchana! Since your my buddy, it's fine. " He smiled.

Our first hug. (:

Ginny POV:

So, it's lunch time.
Oppa and me, held onto each other hands and went into the hall tgt.
"Awwww Ginny, you look good with sungyeol oppa! Ya sungyeol, I didn't know you could be so mature. Acting like a kid all this while, and know acting like a boyfriend. " Woohyun oppa said teasing us.

"Of course. She's my buddy. I need to act like her boyfriend so that I can take care of her. Right Ginny? " Sungyeol oppa said.

"Sit down and stop fooling around." Manager lee said. "Lunch time is till 2pm. So eat and bond well Everyone."

Since food was catered, we sat in a circle. On my left was SungYeol oppa and on my right was June.

"How was your day? " I asked June.

"Not bad! What about you? It's just the starting and I'm enjoying myself so much! " she replied .

We were chatting happily and having our lunch at the same time.

Since we were really hungry, we finished our lunch really quickly Which allowed us to have extra time for free and easy.

"Alright Everyone. Get back to your dorms and get changed. Meet at level 1 in 15 minutes! "Sungyu oppa said. Huh? Change? I was confused. Change into what?

I look at sungyeol oppa. Sungyeol oppa just smiled at me and bought us back to our room.

"Change into swimming costume. "He said.

"Swimming costume? I didn't bring Mine though! I didn't know that swimming will be part of our vacation! And my friends didn't bring it too! " I said.

"Ah, I knew this would happened, so oppas went to buy 7 female swimming costume before we met you girls. Here try this!" Oppa said.

I'm thankful that it wasn't bikini if not I have would been totally embarrassed. I immediately changed and put a towel over me.

"Woah, why that look Ginny? I'm not a pervert! And it's not a bikini, so why so protective! "Oppa teased me.

"YA OPPA! "I shouted at him.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! ARE WE READY TO SWIM??" Sungyeol scream. He was totally way too excited.

Suddenly Everyone started to run and jump Inside the pool. And I was still standing over edge.

"Ginny, why aren't you Coming in?! " Woohyun oppa shouted from He pool.

"I... I... I can't swim! " I said looking down. "I mean I don't...don't.. know how to.... and I'm...kinda afraid of water..."

"Why? "

"Ahhh I totally forgot that Ginny dont know how to swim!" Jessica said.

"Waeyo? "Sungyeol oppa asked.

"Thats because, 2 years ago, she and her first love went swimming together. That time, she still didn't know how to swim still. So her first love told her that she will teach her how to swim. But... that bastard was actually cheating on her. So they sort of broke up in the swimming pool. Because that bastard introduce his new girlfriend then. So she tried to get out of the pool as soon as she could. But since she was in ghetto deep pool, she tried to swim. But sadly, she couldn't and she drown. But the worst thing was that bastard didn't save her, because his girlfriend said not too. What a bitch. And a stranger saved her. Since then, Ginny always have bad memories to swimming. And she never like to swim. And she never like the sight of pool. Because seeing it, reminds her of him." Jessica said.
After she said that, tears rolled down my cheek. I tried to control my tears. But just like a broken tap, it wouldnt stop.