The Five Forbidden Things to do in a Phanfiction

1: Separating Erik and Christine (or OC) for any GREAT length of time.

This will just get you in major hot water with every reader. Our hearts can only stand so much. Three years is absolute max. I have done this. It was only three years though and she wasn't married to him and there were no children!!!!!!

2: Killing Erik.

This is just completely unforgiveable. Killing Erik means killing every phangirl alive. Now, I have pretended to have killed him but he never really was dead. You become forgiven if he comes back to life.

3: Killing Christine (or OC).

This is also unforgivable. But, as in the case of the previous one, if you bring her back, you become pardoned. (Also did this too...once).

4: Letting Christine (or OC) to do with the Raoul character.

That is just adding insult to injury. Shipping R/C means instant expulsion from the phangirls clan. It is just wrong.

5: Following the cannon of Phantom of the Opera (movies, books, and plays included) or of Love Never Dies.

THIS IS THE REASON WE WRITE PHANFICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO POINT IN WRITING IT IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BREAK OUR HEARTS LIKE THE MOVIE/BOOK/PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing any of these things will cause phangirls around the world to bring forth their Punjab Lassos, capes, white horses, masks, swords and all other things necessary for looking like positively terrifying Phantomesses and hunt you down.

We are loving and protective. We are loyal and trustworthy. We are THE PHANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

I'm seriously thinking about moving all my POTO stuff from Normality is Overrated and putting it on here. I will leave copies in Normal is Overrated but I think it would fit nicely here. Please, comment and leave your thoughts on the subject.

sarahlet2999