POTO and POTW (again, insanity warning)

Dear Readers,

I simply wanted to warn you about the CRAZINESS in this chapter. And, I MEAN, CRAZINESS!!!! Carly and I wrote this one together like we did the last. Enjoy our madness!!!

-----------------------------------------

SETTING: Carly and Sarah are sitting on their front porch, mad at POTW (Phantom of the Wattpad for messing with their private messages. They have just managed to start working and he seems to be gone.

Sarah: "Good. POTW is gone for a while."

Carly: *laughs* "For a while."

Sarah: "He will come back. He always does."

Carly: "The Angel sees and the Angel knows."

Sarah: "Very true. I wish Erik would come deal with his cousin."

Carly: *laughs* "He needs to!!!!!! Let's invite him over!!"

Sarah: "If he comes over and finds POTW and POTW is just like him then there will be two and we can live happily ever after."

Carly: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Double wedding!!!"

Sarah: "YESSSSSS" *shows picture of wedding dress to Carly*

Carly: "Perfect!!!!! Wonderful!!!!"

Sarah: "EXACTLY!!!!!! Proclaim the marriage!!!!!"

Carly: "PLEASE DO!!!!"

Sarah: "I SHALL!!!!! All we need is the grooms." *looks around for grooms who aren't here*

Carly: *laughs* "They probably heard about our plan and left us!!!! They ran for their lives!!"

Sarah: "POTW, I am going to kill you!!!!" *screams at grooms retreating forms*

Carly: "But, WHAT ABOUT THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!" *joins in screaming after grooms*

Sarah: *runs after POTW and POTO* *catches and brings them to the wedding* "We shall marry you and then I will kill you."

Carly: "Awww!!!!!!!!! Let me get the camera out!"

Sarah: "LET ME GET THE RINGS!!!!!!!"

Carly: "GET THEM!!!! THEN KILL POTW!!!!!"

Sarah: "I HAVE THE DRESSES AND SUITS. THEN I SHALL MURDER HIM."

Carly: "YESSSSSS!!!!!! FINE BY ME!!!!"

Sarah: *wedding begins*

Carly: "Yes!" *clears throat* "HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!"

Sarah: *walks down aisle* *marries POTW* *murders POTW with Punjab lasso*

Carly: "Awww!!!" *looks at POTO* let's do a funeral now." Tombstone reads: R.I.P. POTW

Sarah: *reads funeral oratory* *pretends to cry*

Carly: *starts laughing uncontrollably*

Sarah: *joins in laughing*

Carly: *POTO runs out of church* "Can you believe him? Not even married for five minutes and he left ME!!!!

Sarah: *runs after POTO* *catches POTO* "YOU ARE IN SUCH BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE FOR HURTING CARLY."

Carly: *starts laughing again* "JUST KILL HIM!!!! WHO NEEDS HUSBANDS!!!! *POTO eyes get wide*

Sarah: *smirks and reaches for Punjab lasso* "Say your last words."

Carly: *POTO raises up hands in surrender* "I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!! PLEASE!!! I HAVE A WIFE!!!"

Sarah: *scowls and lowers Punjab lasso a fraction* "Well, maybe I shall forgive you. Just don't hurt her again or you shall end up like your cousin."

Carly: *POTO shakes head frantically* "NO MA'AM. I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!" *I nod my head* "It's alright. Let him go. He's telling the truth."

Sarah: *lets him go after making him sign papers to help him keep his word*

ENDING: POTW comes back to life and everyone lives happily ever after.