A Friend You've Never Met

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Well, this is a one-shot my friend PhantomGirl321 and I created. I trust you enjoy. (E = Erik, C = Christine, and S = Sarah.).

sarahlet2999

----------------------------------------------------------------------

S: *to Christine* YOU IDIOT!!!!!!! HE LOVED YOU MORE THAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

C: *Christine cowers away from Sarah* C: But I have Raoul!

S: CHRISTINE!!!! HECAN'T LOVE YOU LIKE ERIK!!! WOULD RAOUL DIE FOR YOU!???????!!!!

C: Y-yes...! I'm sure he would!!

S: NO!!!!!!!!! HE WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!! ERIK PROVED IT!!!!!!!!! HE ALMOST DIED FOR YOU!!!!!!!

C: Stop yelling at me!!! I don't even know who you are!!

S: I'M AN OLD FRIEND OFERIK WHO HE HASN'T MET YET!!!

C: Why are you yelling at me!?

S: BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!

C: I'm calling Raoul... I will not be treated like this! *takes out phone and dials Raoul's number*

S: YOU FOOL!!!!!!!! Fine. Have your pretty fop come and save you while a good man dies for love of you.

C: *hangs up* Okay I'll make a deal with you... I'm gonna call Erik and see what he thinks.

S: good. What will you ask him?

C: If he still loves me...

S: I'm sure he does.

C: *calls him and it starts to ring*

E: *phone rings but he ignores it*

C: *leaves voicemail and her voice rings out and Erik hears her* Hey Erik it's me Christine... I want to talk to you... So call me back when you can.

E: *heart skips when she calls*Christine... *whispers* *calls her back*

C: *answers the phone*

E: Christine... *voice is weak due to lack of food and water*

C: Hi Erik... *says nervously* How've you been..?

E: alright. *says it but his voice says differently*

C: You don't sound alright...

E: *coughs before he could respond* *moans in pain*

C: Erik! I'm coming!

E: *gasps* Christine...don't. Don't worry your beautiful head about me. *voice laced with pain*

C: No I'm coming over this instant! *hangs up and gets in her car and starts to drive*

E: *ends the call and lays back against the bed*

C: *arrives at his lair and runs inside calling his name* Erik?? Erik where are you?

E: *bite back a moan of pain so she won't find him* she doesn't need me.... *whispers to himself*

C: Erik please...! You're all I have left...

E: *hears her and whisper/calls* Christine...

C: *rushes to his side* Oh you're so pale...Erik you're dying!

E: *shakes head faintly* so I deserve...

C: No... You don't deserve to die... I'll get you some food and water. You're starving yourself!