chapter three

Andrea: jai

Jai: andrea

Andrea: what r u doing?

Jai: I cant speak right now

Andrea: why?

Jai: im at a party

Andrea: oh, well dont have too much fun, always remember protection!!!

Jai: cant make promises babe

Andrea: bye jai

Jai didn't reply after that. Andrea ran a hand through her unbrushed hair, nonchalantly. She had her pyjamas on, which Ella mae had given her as a gift on her eighteenth birthday.

It was 8:00am in the morning, which struck Andrea by suprise since she never got up this early; her earliest time during the holidays was 10:30am.

Andrea had a feeling that the presence of Jai in her life had something to do with the fact she was awake at 8 in the morning, since she was always excited to talk to him. Not that she would tell him that.

There was an eight hour time difference between england and LA, so it would be past 12am by now where Jai is.

Andrea decided to go out today; since the past few days all she had been doing is laying in bed either watching reruns of teen wolf or messaging Jai. Ella-Mae had texted her a few times,  seeing as she was coming home soon.

Andrea had gotten dressed into her black jeans and a cropped black and white striped t shirt. She brushed through her matted hair, groaning as her brush got stuck a couple of times. She really had to go to the hairdressers to cut her hair. Eventually she threw her hair into a messy bun, grinning in success.

She washed her face with a bar of soap and cold water before brushing her teeth. Andrea had come to the conclusion that if Jai ever saw her face, he sure as hell would break all contact with her due to her lack of attractiveness.

One unread text message from Mags

Andrea looked down at her phone as she walked down the stairs and into her kitchen.

Mags: you down for a party tonight dree?

Andrea rolled her eyes as she grabbed a caprisun out of her fridge, holding her phone in the other hand. She then grabbed a pop tart from the cupboard and sat down at the kitchen counter.

Andrea: cant mags, im busy

Mags: ur always busy dree!  Please come

Andrea: im not a party person

Mags: all ur missing is the energetic part

Andrea: see im too lazy for partying, sorry mags.

Mags: ill be over at 7pm

Andrea: I have nothing to wear either

Mags: ill sort it

Andrea: fuck u

Mags: love u too dree

Andrea rolled her eyes and slammed her phone on the counter. She should of just ignored Maggie the second she got the text. Maggie was a high school friend; she used Andrea alot when Maggies friends refused to go out.

Andreas thoughts were interrupted when she saw Jais name appear on her phone screen. Immediately,  Andreas good mood was restored. But she would never admit this, especially not to Jai.

Jai: heeyyy babe

Andrea: I thought u were partying

Jai: I ammm

Andrea: you drunk? 

Jai: noooo im not drunk nooo

Andrea: high?

Jai: nooooooo

Andrea: ok jai

Jai: why dont u believe me???

Andrea: never said I didnt

Jai: theres this rlly hot girl at this party, but she has a boyfrienddd

Andrea: well, keep away from her then

Jai: I can work around it tho

Andrea: youre going to have sex with a girl who already has a boyfriend?

Jai: exactly

Andrea: thats disgusting

Jai: youre just too innocent for ur own gooddd

Andrea: no im just a good person, theres a difference

Jai: ur nooo fun!!

Andrea: im partying tonight

Jai: I realllly doubt it

Andrea: why?

Jai: you have too many standards

Andrea: sorry?

Jai: you're a good girl, you know? 

Andrea: uh, no. I don't know

Jai: are you offended? 

Andrea: no

Jai: liar

Andrea: im lITERAlly going to a party tonight jAI  wtf

Jai: aw the innocence is real,  well im going to make this girls night rn, so have fun 'partying' baby girl

Andrea: ew dont call me that and ew

Jai: you love it

Andrea: I really don't

Jai: whateverrr you say andrea

Andrea: you're so fruSTRATING

Jai: you're cute

Andrea rolled her eyes. Even a stranger thought that Andrea was some kind of unexperienced child. But then again, the stranger was a very experienced twenty year old fuckboy. He obviously had experience,  if he was willing to fool around with girls who were already taken. Andrea shook her head at the thought, feeling disgusted that Jai could even attempt to damage a relationship. It frustrated Andrea that there were people like that in the world, but it frustrated Andrea even more that she actually liked a person that was like that.