Chapter 36 *New Start*✔

Start from the beginning

"bhai mat maro Hussain ko woh mar jaega"
(brother don't beat him he'll die)

My daughter, I saw her with all affection in me for her, how weak she is how broken she is but still she is trying to save the beast from us, she is trying to save that jerk who spoiled my daughter's life
but her siblings wasn't like her because they all love Amaya

"abba rokain sab ko kiyoun ayen hain ap log? kiyoun maar rahy hain Hussain ko? Choro ussay"
(dad stop them why are you all here? Why are you beating him? Leave him)

She then gazed me and I saw her saying a no shooking my head and what she did next was shocking for all of us, taking an iron rod from the side she started beating her own brothers and saved Hussain like this

"kia hogaya hai tujhay Amaya tu hamain maray gi"
(what happened to you Amaya you'll beat us now?)

hameed spoke rubbing his left shoulder decreasing his pain

"ap logon ko kia hua hai kiyoun maar rahy hain ap Hussain ko, marnay ki baat choro aye kiyoun hain ap log yahan mera ap logon say koi rishta nahi jaye ap loog yahan say"

(what happened to all of you why are you beating hussain, lets skip it why are you even here, I am not your relative anyway so leave this place now)

"ahmed....ahmed jao guards ko bulao aur bahar phenkwao sab ko "
(ahmed....ahmed go get the bodyguards and throw them all out)

She said and then started cleaning the flowing blood from hussain's face, I saw tears in my daughters eyes, she was crying in front of me and I was there doing nothing for her when the guards came jerking us back when I spoke

"apnay baap ko bahar phenkwayegi meri beti"
(you'll throw you dad out daughter)

and her gaze shifted towards me from Hussain, wiping the tears from her cheeks she spoke

"kaisa baap? Ap log kon hai mai ap logon ko nahi janti"
(dad who? Who are you guys I don't even know you)

"acha is liye kabse bhai bhai aur abba abba kar rahi thye tu"
(oh so that's why you were calling us brother and dad)
I spoke seeing her

She was in a deep thought when Hussain stood up making us all gazing him even Amaya stood up and tried to balance him placing her hand on hussain's back when he jerked her grip and spoke harshly

"Itna bhi nahi peeta mujhay tumharay char bhaiyoon nay jo tumharay saharay ki zaroorat paray ......"
(Your 4 bothers didn't beat me that much so that I'll need your help... )

Pushing her towards us he spoke again

"...jao shamil hojao apni gang mai jao jao inkay sath"
(...go add up with your gang go away with them)

"Hussain ye ap kia keh rahy hain ap nahi Hussain"
(hussain what are you saying, no hussain)

My daughter spoke cracking up

"achaa ab yahan rehnay ki baat ayi to aap hogaya mai, jao yahan say main tumhari shakal nahi daikhna chahta just leave"
(oh so now that it came on living so you are giving me respect, leave this place I don't wanna see your face)

"Hussain"

The atmosphere changed due to the slap Hussain got and all our eyes went to the one who did this.

Shehryaar, shehryaar did this hussain's older brother.

"kia bakwas kar raha hai tu janta hai, kiyoun jaye Amaya ghar chor kar?"
(what the crap are you saying? Why would she leave this house)

shehry spoke shielding Amaya

"kiyoun k ye is ka ghar nahi shehry issay jana hoga she is not my wife any more"
(because this is not her home she have to leave shehry she is not my wife anymore)