Desire for Disaster: Three

Jackson drover her home without much chatter, just his handed resting on her knee. Everlie had to admit she liked the soft feeling of his rough hand on her knee. Was she crazy? She barely knew this guy and the only thing she did know about him was that he was a controlling, good kisser.

Jackson pulled into his driveway instead of hers.

"Wait, where are we going? I thought I had to watch Elle?" she asked really not liking the idea of their hormones together and alone.

"You don't have to be back for another 3 hours... I was going to do a little unpacking and we could talk," he flashed her a smile.

"So unpacking your house was your idea of a first date, huh?" she asked with a smirk.

"No," he said shaking his head and laughing, "Just part of it, baby” he winked.

Everlie rolled her eyes, "I wish you'd stop calling me that,"

"You don't like Ever. You don't like baby. What would you like me to call you?"

"Um, how about Everlie?" she said bluntly

"Nah, I like my names for you."

When they arrived at his house they went upstairs to his room and he started unpacking so Everlie thought she'd help out as well but he cut her off, "Baby, you don't have to help. Why don't you turn on the TV or get online?" he asked her.

"It's okay," she shrugged and started opening a box only to be lifted up by Jackson's strong arms.

"You," he said kissing her cheek, "aren't to do a thing,"

"What? Why can't I help?" she pouted

Jackson set her on his bed and smiled, "I don't know... I think I like you right here a lot better," he said before lowering himself down and kissing her neck.

Everlie tried to keep her concentration focused, "Don't you... don't you have to unpack?" her breathing hitched as his mouth hit a sensitive spot behind her ear.

"It can wait... I'm rather enjoying myself and I think you are too,"

"I think you're mistaken," she said, but her voice faltered and they could both tell she was enjoying his subtle lips on her.

Finally, no wait not finally, Jackson brought his lips to hers. This kiss wasn't as possessive and controlling as the one outside his car had been. He gently kissed her and his tongue ran the seam of her lips, begging for an entrance. Without hesitation she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue and they moved together in a lustful dance.

The kiss last too short for Everlie’s taste. She couldn’t help but whimper in annoyance as he pulled back. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him back down to her.

Everlie 's mind was in a daze. Nothing was registering besides the feeling Jackson's hands and mouth were leaving. She didn't care that Jackson was pushing up her dress inch by inch. In no way was Everlie a whore. And she would have never ever done this on any other circumstances but she just felt like she had to. She felt Jackson's finger slip below the band of her panties and brush between her folds. Everlie let off a whimper.

"Baby?" Jackson cooed in her ear

"Hmm?" it was the only intelligent thing her mind could reply

"Tell me you don't mind me calling you baby," he whispered in her ear, slowly pushing a finger into her.

"Ah," she moaned quietly, "I don't mind," her subconscious spoke for her

Jackson kept working his finger and moved his lips to her neck and began nibbling and sucking. Everlie could feel her body tingling all over and she heard Jackson's word, "Do you like me? Want to be with me?" his husky voice murmured

She knew she would regret saying it, but her honesty took over, "Yes,"

"Yes, what?" he asked against her neck.

"Yes I like you and want to be with you," It was like she was in a goddamn trance

She felt like something was about to take over her body but then Jackson stopped, "Tell me you're mine, tell me you're my girlfriend," he said again

She looked up at him, not wanting to admit what she already knew. He lightly began stroking her again just until she felt like she was on verge then he stopped, she whimpered in protest, "Tell me, baby," he said lightly biting her neck

"Uggh, fine," she said in annoyance, "I'm your girlfriend," she said hoping her would continue whatever he was doing.

"Good," he said then lightly kissed her lips and got up, off the bed.

"Wait, what?" she said in confusion.

"Oh, that was for those boys at the diner," he said with a cocky grin

"Ugh!" she slammed her fists on the bed then got up and pulled her dress down.

"But I liked you better on the bed…”

"Well I like you better when you’re not being a sexist pig," she said, mocking him then releasing herself from his arms. Then everything hit her. She had just been practically naked with a guy she barely knew and he was touching her so intimately. She was a whore! Tears came to her eyes and she tried her best to rush out of his room, but of course Jackson was quicker and pulled her to him.

"Everlie? What's wrong?" he asked pulling her onto his lap as he sat down. She just shook her head, not wanting to tell Jackson what she was thinking, "I can tell something wrong, please tell me or you know I'll force it out of you," he purred into her ear.

"I feel like a slut," she said softly.

"What? I'm the only person you've done anything with... why would you even think that?" he asked

"Because I met yesterday and I was almost naked on your bed! Not to mention I just admitted to liking you and agreed to be your girlfriend!" she said into his chest.

"Baby, that doesn't make you a whore... it makes you a girl with hormones that likes her boyfriend. Just because we just met doesn't mean we don't have chemistry. I feel like I know so much about you already," he whispered, trying to make her feel better.

He really was sweet, Everlie thought. He knew exactly how to turn her uneasiness into comfort. She leaned up and shyly smiled at him.

"That's my girl," he said when he saw her smile, "do I get a kiss?" he asked

She laughed but reached up a tentatively laid a kiss on her lips, sweet and chastely.

Hope you liked it! Comment/Vote please :) Next chapter will be up tomorrow! (Monday!)