Chapter 15.

No one will ever get the pleasure of hearing you moan..." he says sucking my neck.

"Oh, we have a possessive Alpha don't we?" I ask putting my hand on his chest. He growls and got a hold on my hips.

"You have no idea..." he growls, before I knew it his lips were smashed on mine. Sparks eventually turned into fireworks. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip. I rejected, earning a death growl from him. I smiled, but I soon regretted it when he grabbed my butt. I squeal, ruining the moment.

"Woah way to ruin the moment Air!" I hear someone yell. I face palm blushing, Xavier is laughing behind me before kissing my cheek and getting up off the bed to start the scene over

=^•^=

Chapter 18.

We're going to Joyce's house. I need to talk to her..."

"Can't you drive yourself?"

"Yeah but you need to be there too."

"K..." he says throwing the apple away- missing the trash can... Again. This is the second time. "Oh come on its five feet away!" I say laughing.

"Come on Xavier!" Someone yelled.

"Yeah yeah..." He said grabbing the sole of the ground pushing my face back as punishment.

=^•^=

Chapter 19.

Ariel I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far..." He grabs my hand and helps me sit up,he sighs and exits the cave leaving me stunned.

I quickly follow after him, I look out of the cave to see he is gone? I look around, I could feel someone creeping up behind me. I smile. "Sorry sweetie..." I hear someone say. I quickly turn around. It's- "Hold!" Before I knew it I was hit with a foam frying pan.

"Ah hey!" I whine.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Victoria said laughing, she leaned on my shoulder laughing. I noticed Xavier laughing near the corner, "Yes very funny..."

=^•^=

Chapter 20.

You are 20 soon to be 21."

"Huh, n-no I-I don't remember."

"Here give me your hand."
...............................................

'Here give me your hand...'

'Why? Where are we going?'

'To my bed.' He said angrily.
----------------------

'N-no M-Mark stop! It's too rough!' I cry. I heard a wolf growl. I look to see a wolf is towering over me, and bearing it's teeth. I scream and it bites into my neck.
..................................................

"N-no I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I swear!" I scream, breaking down- "Hold!" Xavier suddenly jumped behind me and grabbed the case that was about to fall. Everyone cheered.

"Man you call it it the wrong time Clark!" Xavier yelled smiling.

=^•^=

Chapter 22.

"I can't believe it! She owes me eight dollars!"

"Nicki!" A girl says. "I'm Joyce, we're your friends." Joyce says. "Yes! I knew I had friends!" I said jumping a little. "I'm Nicki." She says holding out her hand. I take it and I was pulled into the hallway. I heard a growl, someone caught my other hand and pulled me back.

I bumped against Xavier's chest, he gently hugged me kissed my forehead. "Come on we need to fix you up!" I hear Nicki yell. I was pulled back, I start running back down the hallway- before I trip and fall causing Nici to fall with me. I groan and bang on the floor.

Nicki couldn't stop laughing as Joyce helped her up. "Nice going Air!" Clark yelled, I felt Xavier help me up.

"Thanks!" I say running my hand through my hair.

=^•^=

Chapter 24.

I'm sorry Xavier she was bitten... I couldn't get to her in time..." I stare at her in shock. I quickly pull out all the wires on my chest and hands. "Xavier what are you doing?!" I run out the door letting Ace take over, try and find Ariel. 'No kidding!' We run to her room and burst through the door. I hear it, the one ring. The constant ring on the heart monitor, s-she's dead?

'No she isn't... I would know.' He says calmly. Then is the heart monitor broken? 'No, I can't hear her heart beating either' ... She was bitten. S-she's a vampire now? I walk up next to her and hold her hand. Sparks shot up my arm, causing Ace to sigh. 'She isn't a vampire either.'

"No!" Ariel gasps and throws a punch at me, "Hold!" Ariel let her fist fly hitting me in the head.

"Oh my gosh Xavier I am so sorry!" She said laughing. "Yes comedy gold, do we need to start over from the needle scene?"

"Yes!" Ugh I hate needles...

=^•^=

These are scenes that I thought would be good but I just majorly changed them.