Um no?

I could hear beeping, a slow steady beeping. I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light. My eyes adjust and I see that I'm in a white room. I look around to see the boy from before on the chair next to me using his phone.

He looked so frustrated, I smile. I sit up, being careful of all the wires attached to me. "Ariel." He smiles.

"M-my name is Elizabeth." He frowns.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Um no... No I don't, sorry." I smile slightly.

"Uh ok well what do you remember?" He asked sitting up. I nod my head.

"Nothing.. I-I don't remember anything." I say playing with my fingers.

"Do you remember your family?" Him saying that almost brings me to the bridge of tears, I remember day and night I would sit crying trying to remember who I am, or who my family is, where I am, and if I could ever get home...

"N-no..."

"Well I'm Xavier, I am your brother." he says smiling, I stare at him in shock. Xavier? As in the king Xavier? He must be someone else... He couldn't be a king. "You're my brother?" I smile, almost crying with joy. He nods his head.

"D-do you believe in werewolves?"

"What?"

"Do you know what werewolves are?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think they're real?"

"Well no, they aren't real. It's just fairytales like vampire, ghosts, and unicorns." He laughs.

"I'm surprised, you would have thought being the werewolf Mark is, he would have over done it with you." Xavier said angrily.

"What Mark isn't a werewolf, there are no such thing." I hear something snap, I look over to see a dog laying down were he was. "W-what?!" I almost scream. I look around the room to see that he is gone and only a dog is in the room.

"N-no... but... no wait you were.." The dog jumps down and jumps onto my bed. "Whoa no no no get off." I try and push him off but he growls whenever I get near. "Get off!" I say pointing to the couch. He lays down on my bed and sets him head on my legs.

"She's awake?" I hear a man say coming in. "Oh hi." He says, a lady comes in not far behind him. "Oh my Ariel! What happened?! Oh I am so happy you are ok!" A lady says crying and hugging me. I awkwardly hug her back. "Are you ok? What happened? Oh I'm so happy you're home!" She says brawling.

"She lost her memory..." Xavier says leaning against the wall, I stare at him in shock. "I still don't understand how he does that." I say shocked. I could see him smile, the man and the lady stare at me.

"You mean she doesn't remember us?" The man asks.

"Right...." I could see sadness in the ladies eyes.

"Well what is the last thing your remember?"

"Mark was punishing me in the cell... that's the last thing I can think of..." I could see Xavier's eyes grow dark. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask nervously.

The lady starts crying on the mans shoulder. "We're your parents." I stare, over excited. I cry tears of joy. "It's ok baby don't cry." my mom says. I give her a bone crushing hug.

"Let's go home, ok?" She says wiping her tears away.

"Ok." I say nodding my head. She smiles before leaving the room, the man hugged me and I hugged him back. Once he left I looked back at Xavier, he was looking at his phone. He seemed upset, he finally looked up smiling.