"Don't." Adam only held on to her tighter.

She looked away from their hands and looked back at Adam.

He was staring at her intensely. His expression torn between something.

"But-but I might not be able to give you children, how can you still stay with me." She told him truthfully. Not understanding why would he still stay with her.

Farida still didn't believe him then. Maybe he was just saying this because he felt sorry for her. Because she was in the hospital.

"No, no that doesn't matter Farida. What you can give is enough. And your love is more than enough for me."

Farida's cheek heated at Adam's word.

Adam's hand rose and placed it on her cheeks.

Farida's eyes widened.

She winced though when he touched her right cheek. A stinging pain could be felt.

"I'm sorry." Adam whispered gently to her but still didn't move his hand away.

And Farida didn't mind. She leaned into it.

"You know when I was a child I had a brother, an amazing older brother that any boy could wish for." Adam started speaking and Farida's eyes turned to his. He was still looking at her intensely.

"One day when we were together we got into a car accident. It didn't do much damage to me but to my brother- it killed him immediately." He spoke so softly, Farida couldn't help but to give all her attention to him.

It was like he was about to tell her a story. His own life story.

He was opening up to her.

"My parents blamed me for his death. You could say he was the perfect son any parent would want to have. And to be truthful they had every right to blame me. But it was after a few years that it got too much, because then it wasn't just the mental abuse it became physical too. They turned to alcohol and drugs they didn't know what they were doing anymore." Adam's eyes teared up at the memory.

Farida took away his hand from her cheek to her lap and covered it with her own giving it a tea sitting squeeze before she pulled her hand away and placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry." She said sincerely.

Adam kissed her palm. "You don't have to be."

"Don't continue if it's too much, I don't want to see you in pain." Farida told him honestly.

She never wanted to see him in pain.

"No I want to continue. I want you to know me." He told her and Farida nodded.

She wanted to know him too. Every little tiny detail of him.

"So at that time being a teenager and completely lost I turned to self harm. " Farida gasped at that.

She couldn't hold it in.

Her eyes widened as she let out a gasp.

"W-what?" She spoke quietly.

Adam gave her a small wavering smile. Kissing Farida's hand once again.

"I turned to self harm. I cut almost every day. It hurt to be around my parents. It hurt seeing them like that. And it hurt more knowing that I was the reason for them being like this." Farida tears began to fall.

She couldn't held it in. Did he actually went through self harm too? Then he surely must understand what Farida had been going through too.

He might not leave her.